Pac-12 Announces It Will Not Pursue Expansion ‘At This Time’

Yep Free I agree. The best thing we can do is kick everyone’s a s s every chance we get. OU/Texas for stabbing us in the back and B1G/PAC 12 teams for sticking their noses up in the air at us.With the PAC 12 announcement today the B12’s only option is to add teams to the B12 so let’s get going with that. I wonder if we will have to wait for OU/UT to leave the conference before we can actually take any action on adding teams? if that’s is the case and they stay until 2024 it may be awhile before we see what the new B12 is going to look like. 2-3 years of purgatory, doesn’t sound like much fun to me.

At this point, there are two things the Big 12 can do:

1. Grab the 4 best teams you can.
  2. Scheduling alliance with the SEC.
    That’s about it.
1 Like

I like your comparison of Texas and Michigan. Which school has handled the coaching situation the best?

Zero u and Texass still get to vote on everything Big Xll until they leave so they will vote for or against adding teams based on what$ good for them. Best thing to do is for the leftover 8 to not give them a hint of what we’ll do until then and every away game they both have, make it their worst nightmare!

Yep you are correct. To pass a vote you have to have a super majority. That means that all 8 remaining schools will have to vote yes, assuming OU/UT vote no, in order to get something passed. Although at this point I don’t have a clue why OU/UT would vote no or not just abstain.

That would be knew those people. Just like a courtroom 2nd hand hearsay doesn’t mean much.
I will work with u. May they ment the trustee’s.

Very insightful, never had thought of it that way

Great analysis of a complex situation. Thanks for taking the time to explain in detail. Just when I thought I had it all figured out I read your post and realized that I have been thinking about this emotionally and not practically.

I think Michigan definitely had the best approach. JH just doesn’t seem to have what it takes and that has been a real headscratcher. Remember when UT thought they were getting Harbaugh?

I think the remaining 8 deserve the opportunity to shove it down OU and UT’s throats on their way out the door.

Would also love to see every university in Texas and Oklahoma not play UT/OU moving forward. Should be consequences for taking the coward’s way out.

1 Like

Joes wife says this every night in terms of a husband that can make her climax

1 Like

Really? Your taking conference realignment advice from the founders of the paddle people. f&$@ joe come on

There still dead. Dude

You tell me. Do you have confidence he’s going to win a conference title or even get to the game? Cause as far as I’m concerned he needs to learn how to beat TCU and Baylor again before even thinking about a conference title game.