Paging Dr. Shrum

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Well…I only needed 3. And a little time to kill this evening in the garage.

3 Likes

It’s… Beautiful

Red River sure has straightened out over the years

9 Likes

It is now the Thin Red Line.

5 Likes

I’m worried if I try to cut it out correctly, it’ll shatter it.

And they crossed it. They can go burn in the SEC while we flourish in our new home.

1 Like

Thinking about painting that same orange over the first OU and trying to find some larger stencils for it. And I need more paint anyway.

I have a feeling that 100% of people reading this page’s title read it the same way I did, and I don’t even have to say out loud how I read it.

I guess I’m a dummy, cuz I don’t get it.

The OU President has publicly stated he wishes for Bedlam to continue post-OU to SEC in 2025. I’m telling Dr. Scrum, OSU President, to tell OU that Bedlam is forever dead and gone. Personally, I would like to see every Bedlam contest canceled beginning with 2021-22. Don’t even wait for them to leave the conference to end it. That’s the purpose of my art work, Gar.

1 Like

Sorry, understood the sign. Didn’t understand @OSUgrad’s comment that I was replying to. :laughing:

And it’s Shrum FYI.

2 Likes

Does this picture add context?

1 Like

You’re just trying to confirm my dummy status. Thanks. :laughing:

1 Like
1 Like

Please tell me you’ve seen this movie…

@JustGary fast forward to the 2 minute mark.

Thank you! I’ll do better.

1 Like

I have seen the movie. My memory apparently isn’t that great. I’ll make sure to watch though.

2 Likes

It’s a very classic “raunchy guys” type comedy. Two thumbs up but don’t let your kiddos watch. :joy: