PFB+ Basketball Game Thread for OSU vs. Texas

Let’s get this puppy start. Tip is at 1 p.m. on the Shorthorn Network.

Feeling … not so hot about OSU’s prospects. Someone talk me out of this pessimism.

1 Like

Pokes by 8

Not everyone chime in at once

This is actually a really big game for us.

They start Kouma, he plays a couple minutes, then you never see him again. Do we know if there’s something to this?

I think Boone has to be in the doghouse for something. If Boynton is starting Kouma because he thinks he actually adds something to the team, then we have a big problem.

6 Likes

and pokes by 12…Cade gets 28 and Flavors finally shows us why he’s a starter.

2 Likes

I was browsing around some schedules and KU/WVU play on Tuesday. Tech/OU as well. Big 12 hoops is better quality than Big 12 football no matter what your grandpa tells you.

4 Likes

Gonna be a long day. Texas by 15 at least. I may go 10 if we can shoot and make the 3 ball, which we know doesn’t happen often.

Dropping one at home against TCU hurts. Looking at an 0-4 conference start, BUT maybe we can pull this one out today. Have to makeup the TCU one at some point.

1 Like

Texas goes the way of their guards. 3 upperclassman who can score effectively, if we can stop/slow them down OSU should be in a good spot. Also looking forward to the Brown vs. MAM possessions.

I love the Likekle vs. Ramey matchup because of how seemingly intertwined their recruiting processes were. Not sure OSU offers Likekele if they would’ve gotten Ramey.

5 Likes

I don’t think Ramey is all that great but he has improved this year a lot.

So if this is on the Shorthorn network is there a way to watch it?

Texas by 6+

Nothing about Texas really scares me. They’re good defensively, but they have struggled at times offensively. I think this is a game that stays close as long as we can just shoot an average percentage from the floor and hopefully we can make a few plays down the stretch.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of confidence when winning is predicated on us shooting well. Unless we’re talking about actually making layups. :rofl:

I predicted OSU to lose, but Texas isn’t invincible. I just … don’t feel great about the OSU frontcourt against Texas’. Of course, with Cade they always have a shot. He just needs to be aggressive

I really want to believe this can happen.:metal:

He definitely hasn’t played to his potential/hype. He’s good, but not great.