PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

He’s on a 2-way already I believe, so probably pretty high he is dressed. 70%? Let’s see how many dudes we draft next month

7 Likes

Hope so!

If he gets a contract, he’ll be like, 6th option off the bench at best. But still…that’s big time and another OSUer we can say is in the NBA.

Did Cam McGriff stay on a roster?

2 Likes

Cam did not. Went back to Greensboro.

Home :heart:

Trent Pierce Q&A is up!

4 Likes

Looks like Elijah Fisher is off the board:

2 Likes

I see him in Stillwater honestly. Seems very similar to the BT recruitment but KU doesn’t have the family edge.

4 Likes

How big would a Castillo commitment be?

6 Likes

About 6’1.

19 Likes

I’m probably reading too deep into it, but I think it’s a pretty good sign that he mentioned at most one coach from the other schools he talked about, but for OSU specifically mentions being close with Boynton, Keiton Page, David Cason, and Terrence Rencher.

6 Likes

Huge, got a 5⭐️ in the backyard. We missed out on Bryce coming out of highschool, gotta get Castillo. Plus it’ll be so good to have a point guard that can dribble, facilitate, and shoot the 3

4 Likes

@GarrettFromME Are you going to OSU for school?

No I’m not, my dad went there which is why I’m a fan despite living in Maine lol

3 Likes

I didn’t realize Ronnie Brewer was back at Arkansas as a recruiting coordinator

1 Like

247 updated their 2023 rankings, some movement with the Oklahoma guys.

-Parker fell from 94 to 111 and from 4⭐️ to 3⭐️ status
-Brandon Garrison fell from 53 to 65
-Trent Pierce had a huge rise from 204 to 92 and into 4⭐️ status
-Jeremiah Johnson fell off a cliff from 40 down to 168 and from a 4⭐️ to 3⭐️

I don’t know if we’re still counting Kaden Cooper as an Oklahoma kid since he goes to school in Georgia now, but he went from 255 all the way to 50 and into 4⭐️ territory

7 Likes

All of this sounds about right. Johnson recently switched AAU teams. He was kinda buried on Bradley Beal, so it’ll be interesting to see if he gets more looks with more minutes.

1 Like

Weren’t we in on this guy?

Yes. We were “Warm” on 247. But I guess it cooled.

1 Like