PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork

Not saying it means anything, but none of the coaches follow him

He probably goes to Arky because of course he will.

3 Likes

Nobody hold your breath on this one.

What a strange top 4 :joy:

Found this in the replies. Recruiting pages should really just use logos for schools so OU fans don’t have to try to read.

5 Likes
2 Likes

One of the big Arkansas insiders saying it won’t be Arky. Effectively leaves us, Penn State, BYU

1 Like

With how quickly we skyrocketed into his top 4, I’d have to think MB made a big impression on him late and we’re trending. Plus got plenty of minutes up for grabs.

4 Likes

I agree. Also not that this guarantee’s anything, but BYU has already brought in 3 guard/wing type guys, and Penn State has brought in 4. Our only guys coming in are a point guard and a center, seems like a solid position to be in

3 Likes

9 Likes

I will say I do not love this as much as some of the others we had been linked to and missed, however I am unsure what our other options are

will be interesting to see how he fits with this team if we land him

1 Like

Like I figured:

6 Likes

Great FT shooter but not super efficient. Still think he’d be an upgrade over the guys we had coming off the bench this year.

Lol :joy:

3 Likes

kinda glad we are not recruiting him, the more you look the worse it gets

inefficient
turns it over a ton 98 TO to 52 AST
shooting splits bad besides FTs
negative box plus/minus every year, and negative on both offense and defense every year

7 Likes

we gotta be in on some high 3pt % shooters, but idk who that might be

3 Likes

At this point I’d be excited to see us on Ronald McDonald’s top 4 just to cling on to some hope that someone wants us.

6 Likes

Ronald can hoop? Need to get Grimace down low

12 Likes

Ronald seems like a solid 3. The Ronald statue at my local Walmart was like 6’6. Throw the hamburgler at point for defensive effectiveness and you got yourself a squad.

5 Likes

If we’re not recruiting a dude who averaged 17 ppg that put us in his top4, Boynton must have multiple dudes he feels confident in landing

1 Like