PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

lol

So where are we at with our scholly/departure situation?

Bryce Williams eligibility exhausted (no effect on schollys)

Portal entrants:
Donovan Williams
MAM
Keylan Boone

And then Ice weā€™re still unsure of.

Quion has claimed one scholly. So we currently have two open, correct?

On scholarship today:

• AA
  • BT
  • Cisse
  • Kalib
  • Rondel
  • Tyreek
  • Woody
  • Bern
  • Chris Harris

Incoming is just Quion at the moment. That leaves us with 3 openings with one of those up in the air with Ice (Iā€™m like 90% sure he is gone though). My guess is we take 2 more players in the portal and then take a 1 scholarship reduction next year for the penalty, again which assumes Ice is actually gone and that no one else leaves.

5 Likes

Those are def lows

1 Like

I hate weā€™re on the same side but they look like lows to me too. the socks are black and angle makes them look higher than they are i think

1 Like

What if Bern makes a real leap this off-season?! Thatā€™d be awesome. He could become what Kenny Cooper was supposed to be.

Also, Kalib was right. Despite how the series went last season, we ARE Big brother. Porter just trying to be like Mike. And missing the mark. Boynton has more drip in his pinky finger than Poser does in his whole body. Mikeā€™s next pic should have the Bedlam victory bells propping his feet up. Iā€™m savage/petty like that and make no apologies. You want to come after one of ours?! You get whatā€™s coming.

8 Likes

Thanks broski :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yup, they are AJ1 lows

1 Like

Same diff.

4 Likes

i feel you, lows are mids.

1 Like

Are we sure we know what the crease is from? Maybe he got caught up in the wrong shoes while robbing an old woman. We need to investigate.

4 Likes

I think he beat up an unsuspecting dude and stole them.

Fished em out of MBā€™s trash can from his SC days

1 Like

I bet he found them at Payless

1 Like

That makes more sense because itā€™s a Sooner. Well done, Chimp! Btw, nice orange shades pic from last week.

2 Likes

Doubt we could get him but he is a senior guard who averaged 19.4 pts-3.8 reb-4.4 ast per game last year while shooting 37% from deep and 87% from the free throw line

9 Likes

Heā€™s got blue blood written all over him

1 Like

Another one off the list

Do you know if we had any connection to him out of HS?