PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

He’s similarly built like Chet Holmgren. Not sure of his style.

1 Like

Is that Garrett?

2 Likes

Yes. The “P” is silent in Pgarrett.

I thought it was Garrett with a J, like Jarrett.

1 Like

So @GarrettFromME , since you have “connections”, why don’t you go full court recruitment press like @TheHeadChimp and start recruiting Estrella to OkState? :grin:

2 Likes

Jaelyn Llewelyn to Clemson.

1 Like

Parker looks a little different than last time

26 Likes

Dare I say Estrella could be a Star?

1 Like

Add this guy to my wish list. 6’ 11” forward who shoots over 35% from deep, 80% from the line, and rebounds well.

This is his second transfer (left Marquette after his coach was fired last year) so I am not sure if he is eligible to play right away but he would be a huge get.

5 Likes

Is Boynton expected to visit with any of these potential transfers while he’s flying around recruiting now? Just seems like it’s mainly us been picking up the phone and gauging interest

2 Likes

Kyle Boone just made me extremely nervous dropping the new point guard prospect article with Grimes listed as our number 1 prospect. Having seen multiple better PGs in NJCAA this year (and especially at the NJCAA national tourney), I’m still confused by this offer. Personally, I have fully boarded the Ramey for PG1 train.

1 Like

Mike better have his bag ready

4 Likes

Kansas, UNC, Zags, Duke, Nova. No shot lol

Coach B needs to put laser focus on Ramey.

7 Likes

Article on Leonard Miller, Canadian kid who has us in his top 10. I know a lot of people were brushing it off because he’s just a 5⭐️ on On3, but Rivals has him as 5⭐️ now as well. Seems like he’s gonna go pro regardless though

1 Like

No mention of us from Rudi Williams. Seems like we’re probably all in on Courtney Ramey, hopefully it doesn’t bite us in the a**

There are going to be guys going into the portal throughout the summer too. This process is going to take a while.

5 Likes

I think patience is a virtue with this cycle. Going to feel like OSU is missing a lot but that could also be that the target is Ramey, who is going through the NBA process first.

7 Likes

This cycle? For OSU fans, patience is a virtue for EVERY cycle.

15 Likes