PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

At least Arky isn’t in the picture. I guess they ran out of the 100 scholarships they were offering to every 4 and 5 star on the planet. :laughing:

3 Likes

This doesn’t change much, since it seems like it’s been OSU, NC State, or Georgetown for a while. But what’s up with us and Missouri battling for recruits lately lol

4 Likes

We’re probably a “no” here, right?

Please spill the beans. I haven’t followed this guy’s recruitment enough to know the backstory. Why is he likely to not choose us?

Giving me Aidan Shaw flashbacks.

1 Like

Our star IS directly over his head. Does that count for anything?

6 Likes

I’m glad I’m not the only one who attempted to read the tea leaves on that probably meaningless symbol. But it sure did look like an OSU halo!

3 Likes

He’s looking at the USC one. Checkmate.

I just seem to recall he hasn’t said much in the way of OSU. McBride gives me those vibes way more than Parker does.

2 Likes

Social Deep dive on possible recruits, below lists the recruit and who they’re followed by on Instagram. Presented without comment simply just to see

Dennis Parker- Garrison, CHJ, HCMB, McBride
Justin McBride- Dow, Garrison, Asberry, CHJ, AA, Keller, Tyreek, HCMB, OSUMBB, Dennis Parker
(Both follow Quion)
Keanu Dawes- No one
Ashton Hardaway- Keller, McBride, HCMB
Eric Dailey- Garrison, McBride, HCMB
Xavier Glenn- (JUCO) No one but follows OSUMBB, and OSU Athletics

8 Likes

Thinkin we got a better than 50% chance for McBride but maybe I’m wrong.

1 Like

I’m upwards of 78% sure on McBride, but i don’t know for sure.

15 Likes

:crystal_ball:

21 Likes

O-K-L-A-H-O-M-A… STATE!!!

7 Likes

I’m trying to convince myself how OSU can take six guys this class.

10 Likes

:crystal_ball: The OSU basketball recruiting class with the power to vanquish the NCAA curse approaches… committed to a school the NCAA has twice defied… and the NCAA will mark it as its equal, but they will have power the NCAA knows not…

4 Likes

I bet they take one more out of those guys I listed above

1 Like

Eric Dailey would be nice, but probably won’t happen.

I want Ashton Hardaway pretty bad, most of the reports I’ve read say he’s one of the best shooters in the class

1 Like

Are we recruiting anyone that is not 6”7’?

FIFY

1 Like