PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Today’s news: Coach Boynton contacted someone, but we don’t know who it is.

3 Likes

If I was a twitter account with pistol Pete as my avi, I’d tweet about how you guys heard the Warren Washington stuff here first. But I’m not so I’ll just subtly mention it here.

19 Likes

Is this a general comment or are you subtly mentioning we heard it here first because something Is about to happen with that lol?

5 Likes

Exactly the statement that just went through my head haha

1 Like

:thinking:

@marshall right now

13 Likes

Just that you heard it here first. Haven’t heard any more

3 Likes

Well…. Let’s get the tweet and drag the MBB fans off the floor. :joy:

Have a Marsh story coming out sometime soon then I’ll throw together the Q&A tomorrow. Forgot I committed to a golf outing today, so that took up most of my day

1 Like

Wow. We supposedly moved in late and are on his final list.

1 Like

Not saying it means anything, but none of the coaches follow him

He probably goes to Arky because of course he will.

3 Likes

Nobody hold your breath on this one.

What a strange top 4 :joy:

Found this in the replies. Recruiting pages should really just use logos for schools so OU fans don’t have to try to read.

5 Likes
2 Likes

One of the big Arkansas insiders saying it won’t be Arky. Effectively leaves us, Penn State, BYU

1 Like

With how quickly we skyrocketed into his top 4, I’d have to think MB made a big impression on him late and we’re trending. Plus got plenty of minutes up for grabs.

4 Likes

I agree. Also not that this guarantee’s anything, but BYU has already brought in 3 guard/wing type guys, and Penn State has brought in 4. Our only guys coming in are a point guard and a center, seems like a solid position to be in

3 Likes