PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Yeah, strap into the roller coaster of uncertainty.

10 Likes

What’s up with all of these post men on our team (or those we could potentially go after as mentioned here) struggling to hit 200 pounds? Thank goodness basketball isn’t an outdoor sport, the wind would blow any of our postmen down if it ever got above 10 mph.

Yeah, living with the Oklahoma wind at 6’8" and 203 could be challenging at times.

4 Likes

The recruiting thread might not be the one for you. We live for the portal in here :joy:

2 Likes

13 Likes

Sherlock, you are trying to hypnotize us with that gif aren’t you!!! I swear if I find myself in a dress singing show tunes I will find you and make you pay :dizzy_face:

7 Likes

this is both mesmerizing to stare at and painful to look at

4 Likes

Like our team.

13 Likes

The Portal hypnotizes all…

2 Likes

I figured that would be the tequila talking.

2 Likes

Got 'eeeemmm, lol

Can someone strap TampaPete down to “the chair”? Think he needs a little…“reprogramming”.

3 Likes

Liddell’s stats weren’t great at Texas, though. Do we want a guy who already played in the Big 12 and didn’t do much?

(He might’ve had an injury somewhere along the line.)

it all depends on situation and surrounding circumstances, a lot of that derives how good the player will be

1 Like

Hey, if all the doom and gloom chaos tweets thrown on here are accurate about potentially good OSU players leaving, Liddell may look great. Tis all relative.

Looks like Moussa is back!!!
22 Likes

HUGE NEWS! LET’S GO!

4 Likes

That’s big time. I hope some particular undecided recruits see that.

No clue who this is (or who he thinks he is) but super annoying “cryptic” tweet

7 Likes

Who TF is Keaton? Looks like some student lol.

2 Likes