PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Yes this one

3 Likes

Poor @marshall … Good thing this is not a live PFB town hall Q&A with Parker :laughing:

3 Likes

I went through the Likes on Parker’s announcement. Some of the names I came across:

• Cade liked it!
  • Luke Hasz (come join your friends at OSU, you pathetic clown!)
  • Talyn Shettron
  • Current bballers: Rondel, Kalib, Chris Harris, and Quion

The one that stood out to me was Isaac Traudt. He’s a power forward currently committed to UVa. I’m assuming they play on, or have played on, the same AAU team? He would’ve been a big pickup.

Drew Steffe also liked it. Shooting guard also from the '23 class, who is committed to Tech.

4 Likes

I respect your dedication, but people can be friends and go to different schools.

9 Likes

What? I know that. This isn’t “WHOOOAAAA WHAT DOES THAT MEAN” business. Just thought it was interesting.

Edit: For @marshall: ISAAC TRAUDT DECOMMITMENT AND COMMITMENT TO OSU CONFIRMED

8 Likes

Ask him how long it will take to decommit when Coach leaves for South Carolina.

I do think it’s a good sign Rondel liked it. I’m not putting much into people at other schools but I’ll take the Rondel like!

Dude, have you ever stood next to LBJ or cone in contact with a mad duck? It’s 100 duck sized LBJs every time.

3 Likes

Jaelin Llewellyn notes:

• 6-2, 185 pounds
  • First Team All-Ivy in 2022
  • From Canada (Larry Blunt)
  • Averaged 15.8 points a game this season
  • Had 72 assists to 48 turnovers
  • Shot 40% from 3
  • Was a four-star prospect in the 2018 class (No. 99 overall)
  • Had offers from Florida, Tennessee, Ohio State and others
7 Likes

How does this affect Anthony Black recruitment ? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Reaching out to is a long way from anything definitive. I imagine OSU is going to reach out to a lot of guys in the coming weeks.

9 Likes

lol i found some solace that arkansas reached out to the princeton dude too.

So maybe AB is zags bound??

lol who knows

While Llewelyn is sized like a point guard, he didn’t really run the offense for them. Played more off ball

edit: essentially a combo guard. Him and Black could coexist

4 Likes

Will AB be the last high school player to commit to a school this year?

Now that his first commitment in 2023 is locked in, Boynton will now shift his focus towards other in-state priority Brandon Garrison. The Pokes are in great standing with the four-star big man.

-quote from an article about Parker committing. Boynton got Oklahoma recruits on lock it seems like

9 Likes

Thats dope, but I was more playing on the fact that AB seems to be taking a sweet time when it comes to a commitment date or giving any indication of where he’s going haha

5 Likes

That wasn’t in response to you, just something I read and decided to post lol

2 Likes

Oh whoops my bad haha

2 Likes

We have an answer. Stay tuned

13 Likes

Could be Skyy Clark.