PFB+ Basketball Recruiting Thread 2.1 #LutzWork (Part 1)

Yeah, he seems pretty plugged in most of the time though. I remember him being the first to even mention us for Moussa in the portal. I really don’t think anyone knows where AB is going. I just hope he commits soon, tired of talking about it :joy:

Ditto.

2 Likes

He has predicted quite a bit of good things for OSU. Believe he put out similar gifs for Cade and BT (transfer). So, I’d expect he knows what he’s doing here.

1 Like

If he’s not coming here I hope it’s Zaga instead of Arkansas

8 Likes

If I’m him I’m going to Zaga. Play for a HOF coach in a nice part of the country and be guaranteed sweet 16 at a minimum? Yeah I’m doing that over Stillwater.

Don’t shoot me.

3 Likes

Makes it a lot harder for his family to watch him play during his (potentially) one year in college. Not sure how important that is for him, but works in our favor.

Maybe he will go play for Boynton at South Carolina.:man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

But we should just hire Coach Peavy

Told you guys. The sanctions killed the momentum. Not being able to play in the postseason also hurt.

But we’ve got options and potential new ones emerging in the next few weeks/months. Nothing to fret about.

1 Like

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

He called Cisse to OSU weeks in advance. I’m not hopeful.

2 Likes

:round_pushpin: Stillwater, Ok

7 Likes

I am just gonna go ahead and assume that AB pulls a JT Thor and comes to OSU last second and unexpectedly…for no reason other than orange-tinted glasses.

3 Likes

I still haven’t heard anything different than originally regarding AB to OSU

For me it’s a believe it when I see it

1 Like

Guys. Anthony Black doesn’t know where he’s going. How can anyone else?

2 Likes

Weren’t we all pretty much accepting that Cade was gonna go to Kentucky a couple years ago?

1 Like

aNthOnY BlaCk DoEsnT hAVe A bRoTHer oN sTaFf

6 Likes

I mean…that was the biggest reason he decided to come right? He said “blood is thicker than water”. Does Anthony have a brother that coaches??

1 Like

Lol

He is calling all of oSu family