PFB+ Cycling

Any cyclist here?

Just bought a Cervelo for the summer.

Bought a BMC team machine back in the fall. Have not ridden it much yet!

1 Like

I am the dirty type. Any surface, any where.

1 Like

TMI

1 Like

How are y’all gonna ride the Mid-South Gravel (formerly LandRun100) on those roadie bikes?

We got a peloton here. First into to the bike

Nice!

I’ve been hitting Trainerroad and Zwift pretty hard the past few weeks. I ride a Specialized Transition, about 8 years old, but White Lightning gets me there quick.

Is Butt’r the best option out there these days?

Which cervelo? Been contemplating doing a build with a P5 frame.

R3 105 used. I used to commute a lot via bicycle but just getting back into the mix and didn’t want to spend more than $1500.

I’ll have to check out Trainerroad and Zwift. Was never into the road bikes until I decided a triathlon might be fun :man_shrugging:. A lot more to bikes than meets the eye.

Giving triathlons a try and you go with a BMC Time Machine? All-in, I like it.

I used to race short distance (sprints and olys) 8 years ago and am getting back into it. If it’s your first time through, feel free to ping me with questions.

Trainerroad, they actually have really good tri training programs. If anything, they are probably a little over the top in terms of intensity. LOTS of intervals across all three disciplines.

1 Like

Natural surface for me. Mainly ride Arcadia, Draper, Bluff creek and McMurtry.

1 Like

My first off road ride was Bluff. Lots of miles put in there.
Is Aracdia still an out/back trail?

1 Like

Arcadia is out and back. They have added about 2 miles on the south side of the creek. They also added a technical section that is about 1.2 miles North of the dam and East of the gravel parking lot. I just got back from riding and got 13.5 miles in total. I started off riding bluff about 9 years ago after about a 18 year layoff after OSU. Rode it 4 times a week for about 6 years.

My last couple trips up to OK with built in ride time, I stuck with Bluff and Nu Draper. Nostalgia.

Will make it a point to get out to Arcadia.

Brian

2 Likes

Appreciate the offer! Will be sure to hit you up if I’ve got any questions.

New bike has arrived :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So YOU are the cause of all this rain. Lol

2 Likes

Just a 10 mile ride and am kind of beat due to the heat.

1 Like