PFB+ Discussion: How bad are you looking?

And how much worse will you continue to look by May 1st?

Likes given to the ugliest lettuce out there. Pics highly recommended.

2 Likes

I was fully prepared to go basic training buzz cut all over again. But my lovely significant other watched like 3 hours of barbering videos and did a fantastic job with a high fade

2 Likes

Iā€™ve said ā€˜screw itā€™ and am letting both hair and beard grow out. If I get a Skype/Zoom interview with a university, Iā€™ll trim the beard to look respectable. Until then, Iā€™m going full cave troll.

4 Likes

Iā€™m needing a haircut and the next time I get moderately board Iā€™ll likely end up shaving my head, and my beard down to a mustache, just to see why it looks likeā€¦ then likely proceed to wear a hat and mask daily

1 Like

I normally start growing my beard the last week of October and shave it the last week in February. I havenā€™t trimmed since probably first week in February. Iā€™ve Decided Iā€™m going full on Billy Gibbons.

3 Likes

I look beautiful.

5 Likes

I really want to shave my head, but the Mrs @JustGary says no.

3 Likes

For the first time in my life Iā€™m letting my facial hair grow out. Havenā€™t shaved for 2 weeks.

1 Like

Getting fatter by the day

3 Likes

Give yourself a haircut that is ā€œaccidentallyā€ so bad, the only option is to shave it all off.

1 Like

HAHAHAH, this is going to be fun.

1 Like

If anyone wants a mohawk, I can teach you how, as long as you have clippers. Gotta have steady hands, though, or youā€™ll have to stay quarantined longer.

2 Likes

I had a beard on purpose itā€™s fluffed out, and got boredā€¦ enjoy went around like this for a couple hours. Wife was so annoyed

7 Likes

I shave my head. Well, not today.

Me before venturing into the Non PFB+ waters : image

Me after : image

12 Likes

Need to give the mohawk a trim/adjustment. Probably have gained three or four pounds at least.

2 Likes

Dude I feel you on the poundage. All I do is eat chips and crackers. Ice Hockey was the only thing keeping me from being 500 pounds with the way I eat. And now that thatā€™s goneā€¦

Iā€™m one bowl of cereal away from having my own Discovery Channel Documentary.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve totally stopped caring about weight. I already wasnā€™t dating and with the apocalypse at hand, thatā€™s even less likely, soā€¦whereā€™s that beer again?

2 Likes

Your mohawk has gained 3 or 4 pounds?

2 Likes

Well, now that every dang gym is closed, including our apartment complexā€™s fitness room, thereā€™s no equipment to use. I only like to run on treadmills because the run can be timed, thereā€™s a better sense of progress being made, that kind of thing. Plus I was going to start hitting weights harder, and try to get down to 160 pounds. But that was put on hold. :expressionless:

So now itā€™s eat crap all day, donā€™t exercise. The dogs get walked more often, though, thatā€™s a good thing.