PFB+ Fantasy Football League(s)

Hey folks, this snuck up on me — but it’s fantasy football season.

We had two PFB leagues last year, both of which were very modestly competitive (with many members not updating rosters or quitting mid season). Considering new leagues, but maybe with a buy-in so there’s some motivation to stay competitive. Thoughts?

3 Likes

Buy-in…hmmmmm…

This isn’t going to turn into a We Build the Wall situation where the PFB admins take the money and buy a boat…right?

:smiling_imp::smirk:

4 Likes

In m experience leagues without a buy-in are terrible. Some leagues even penalize you $$ for leaving an empty spot in your lineup.

I’d be interested in something like a $50 buy in.

6 Likes

That’s weird. I’m definitely not complaining or fining someone for not setting a lineup spot with money on the line.

3 Likes

Lol! No!!

1 Like

$50!!! I was thinking maybe $20 :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The problem is when you need someone to lose and then the person they are playing does not set their lineup that week it screws you over. The common problem is that someone plays hard until they are out of contention and then don’t play after that. That screws over people that had to play them early in the season.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’m in on a buy in league. Put me in the most expensive one so I can show all of these newbs what’s up.

3 Likes

I will be glad to take your money. Count me in!

4 Likes

Need that extra $30 for :hot_pepper:, right?

3 Likes

I would be in on one most likely. Depends a little on the format.

1 Like

im in

2 Likes

I’d like to participate as well, no more than $50

2 Likes

For some, football is just a fantasy this year.

2 Likes

How about one free league and one pay league (unless you get enough support to have a second pay league)? I could see myself paying $20, but I would prefer to pay nothing since the challenge isn’t winning the league but rather finding time to participate.

3 Likes

I’d prefer a free league, but I’d be willing to do $20. don’t think I can do much more than that tho.

3 Likes

I’m down for anything in the $10-50 range.

I don’t mind doing a pay league if it means @kyleboone will stop sending me ridiculous trade offers this year. :grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m happy to join with buy-in.