PFB+ Fantasy Football League(s)

RIP Kyle Colwell

3 Likes

Lol simplest thing happened last week, just not to THAT extent. He might feel that regret through next season.

Why would you ever bench Tyreek…

1 Like

Forgot to put him back in after a bye week in the free league. My season went to crap and will admit to it being hard to care with no money on the line.

:clown_face:

Makes sense. I figured you just didn’t check it out because it was over. Still a clown. Because I have a reputation to uphold.

2 Likes

All right, folks, hate to be that guy but … just a reminder on our 10 Commandments of Commenting. Please be respectful of these policies and of others who are doing their part to abide by them.

1. Be a pro: The opposite of this is maybe more helpful … don’t be an amateur.

2. This is a sports bar: The Chamber was created to be a sports bar. When I think of sports bars, I think of hilarious debates about ridiculous things and a lot of fun memories with good friends. I don’t think of brouhahas over politics.

3. Debate the argument, not the person: This is a lot easier when you don’t name-call. If you have to ask if what you’re typing is a personal attack on a writer or commenter, it probably is. Don’t be mean or spiteful. Do be extremely sarcastic.

4. Community matters: It does. And we want this to be a great one. Remember that the person typing into his or her phone is a human being, has a story you don’t know and is probably trying to find a lot of the same things you’re looking for.

7. Shutting it down: We’re going to error on the liberal side of keeping threads open and not banning users. You’re all adults. Our rule here is mostly around repeat offenders. If you egregiously and repeatedly violate the spirit of any of these guidelines or if your name is continuously flagged in The Chamber for public comments you make, we reserve the right to make you take a 48-hour break following at least one warning. We will announce publicly that we have suspended users on the first violation and then name who they are on the second and third.

If this continues in the future and you’re ruining a good thing for everyone else, we reserve the right to ban you (if you’ve been around the comments section of our site, Richard Kennedy is the example here). If we ban someone from The Chamber we will write an explanation of why that person was banned.

Aaaand Will Fuller is done for the year for testing positive for PEDs

I spoke too soon… there goes my playoffs

Wondered why he was making more catches this year

1 Like

We are nearing the business end! Can the others lose, so I can go to the playoffs, please and thank you.

Hey @Spruce I think you got it but the whole clown thing was a joke. Some others didn’t realize it was a joke.

3 Likes

No worries we’re all good @ScottCorken I don’t have issues with anyone here.
Well maybe that @Dribble guy with his urban hiking and @SherlockOhms with his clever name that’s better than what I picked…

3 Likes

GG @cade

1 Like

Man… at least it was a swift and painless beating. No suspense for the other games. Haha

3 Likes

We play in the first round it looks like on the playoff bracket.

1 Like

I don’t get it, I got destroyed in this league and I’m in first place in my other paid league.

I’m not so sure anymore considering how you just bludgeoned me. I really needed that win!

1 Like

@Dribble I may play you on the first round of playoffs. My PF should help me even I lose 3 weeks in a row. Please go easy on me.

1 Like

In my dynasty league I have the option to start Hollywood or Dez tonight… let’s XXXXing go!

Dez is out for Covid