PFB+ Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Missouri State

Understandable- thanks!

3 Likes

Don’t think he’s definitely out next week, he might indeed be back, just not 100% sure we know for sure yet

Kind of need him to get warmed up on Tulsa. Not good Bob.

7 Likes

Yep.

2 Likes

I’ve always looked at it as “if the defense could just be better, we’d be awesome.”

And then the defense balled out every single game last year and the offense was a complete joke half the time. Lost us 2 games we should have won. So now I hope both sides look as polished as possible every week.:joy:

6 Likes

That was frustrating as hell. Like…hey, we have a decent defense finally. The offense should be pretty good as always, wink wink…

Hmmmm…bad assumption.

7 Likes

Our offense has been so head scratching ever since 2018. It’s not like they suck, every other game they’ll go out and put up 40+ on 500+ yards of offense, against good teams. But then the next week they score 10 points on 200 yards of offense against a 3-6 team or something. They’ve been doing that off and on for 3 years now and it’s indescribably frustrating.

4 Likes

We had so many years of 475-500 ypg averages, 300 passing yards minimum, 200 running minimum. We were spoiled for awhile.

1 Like

I gotta think the difference has been a fairly steep decline in Oline play. We’ve still been loaded with skill players every year.

7 Likes

Bad play calling

1 Like

Ah, Spencer is questionable. Already mid-season form!

8 Likes

He ain’t playing my man.

1 Like

Headed to the stadium. Let’s gooo!!! Shane Train! :man_shrugging:t2: Just hope our Defense shows up better than the team down South. Oof.

2 Likes

I wonder who the back up quarterback is going to be for today

Ready for the emotional roller coaster that this thread will be today

2 Likes

I’ll be sounding the alarms first drive. :white_check_mark:

2 Likes

Can never go wrong with tradition

3 Likes

Does anyone know if the players need to pass heart screenings to play after being positive? Is that the reason?

2 Likes

Yeah that’s my guess but I actually don’t know what OSU’s policy (or other teams policies) are on that.

4 Likes

Hopefully with Dunn’s system in year 2… and having a more experienced QB 1 & 2, we’ll see some improvements! (Still can’t believe both QBs had no game experience last year.)

5 Likes