PFB+ Game Thread: Oklahoma State vs. Tulsa

Man those pics are deceiving. It really looks like WGG

3 Likes

I think it won’t. MSU game surprised me on Labor Day weekend against a crap opponent without our starting QB, but it was a surprisingly good showing. I think it’ll be the same today. Probably 50ish thousand or a bit more.

1-0 so far.

3 Likes

I could definitely see him doing this, but at the same time he’s been drooling over SS in PCs up to this point, something he very rarely does with any QB. That makes me think he may try to burn Sanders shoulder off today.

Also, it’s a bummer that Tay is out and it makes me nervous, but maybe with our best receivers being slot guys now we’ll actually spread the field and test the middle a bit instead of throwing it to the sideline 99% of the time…

4 Likes

Yeah, nope. :joy:

Not gonna happen.

Yeah probably not.:joy: I remember last year in the doc gundy goes “don’t throw it over the middle Kasey.” A few drives later Shane threw it over the middle right into the chest of a WVU LB and Gundy goes “damnit, what did I tell you about the middle.” That’s the point that I realized we may never throw over the middle ever again. Lol

1 Like

This is a signature game where we try to run the ball a thousand times to prove last week was a fluke - whether the run game is working or not.

2 Likes

OK, so Cole Birmingham is warming up, but RA said he was in COVID protocol. I’m confused.

5 Likes

All hope restored!!

I think the
LT – Birmingham
LG – Sills
C – Godlevske
RG – Wilson
RT – Springfield

plan is a go.

3 Likes

Pokes by 3 tuddies. Or 90.

3 Likes

I’ve heard like 3 different reports lol! :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

This is getting freaking weird! Weirdest pregame injury ordeal I’ve ever been a part of.

9 Likes

PsyOps.

Devin Harper also going with the ones in warmups.

4 Likes

Because of the conflicting reports?

The ole last minute shake n bake.

3 Likes

Freaking Robert allen

2 Likes

Yeah.
Harper reported out – warming up with the ones
Martin reported out – warming up with the ones
Birmingham reported COVID – warming up with the ones

4 Likes

At this rate, Trace Ford might start at QB.

15 Likes