PFB+ Giveaway

FOLKS. We’re doing giveaways this week on our social accounts but we’re doing a SUPER-DEE-DUPER-GIVEAWAY for the PFB+ folks.

Five free items up to $40 (AKA ANYTHING IN THE STORE!) going out next week to PFB+ subscribers. Just drop a comment below naming your favorite OSU player past or present and we’ll enter you in the drawing. Go Pokes!!

9 Likes

John Lucas for cementing my love of OSU fandom for life

3 Likes

Brandon Weeden

Go Pokes babyyyy!!

2 Likes

My OSU fandom probably started with Desmond Mason hopping over dudes. But John Lucas certainly cemented that feeling of being all in on the Pokes.

1 Like

Lane Taylor

2 Likes

Janavor Weatherspoon

4 Likes

Richetti Jones

3 Likes

I might replace my Brandon Weeden answer with Rashaun Woods solely because I started attending football games as a kid when we were absolutely terrible and he was the one major bright spot to be proud of. Josh Fields was also in that realm for me. I remember the most exciting games back then were our shootouts with Taco Tech that would end up being like 55-50 to avoid the conference cellar. Fun memories in the crickety old Lewis Field bleachers!

Sorry. I’m going down memory lane with this question.

3 Likes

Tatum Bell

2 Likes

My man Aso Pogi!

4 Likes

Dez Bryant

1 Like

It was always exciting not knowing which team would catch the football when it left his hand!

3 Likes

Marcus dove

2 Likes

Dez.

1 Like

Mario Bogan for 3333333333333333!!! COWBOYS WIN! COWBOYS WIN!

1 Like

Kendall Hunter - loved watching him during his years at Okstate

1 Like

Justin Blackmon

1 Like

Zac Robinson

Hopefully the :canada::dash: shirts are still available

1 Like

Adrian Peterson (OSU basketball version)

3 Likes

Prentiss Elliott.

2 Likes