PFB+ Golf Tournament

So… Allow me to just spitball here. “Daydreaming in a Pandemic.” (Dibs on the Album title, nobody steal it). Once things return to normal (in 2 to 477 months), I am going to will into existence a PFB+ golf tournament (meaning: gripe about it not being in existence until someone else does the work to make it happen). I shot my best ever 9 the other day (don’t worry about the front 9) so naturally I’m obsessing over golf right now.

Let’s say it’s in TX or OK, how many people would travel to play in it, and how do you even organize something like this?

I’m putting out the call to @kyleporterCBS and @kyleboone. How difficult would it be to organize something like that? Pay in advance, PFB giveaways or whatever for prizes. Where would/could it be?

Throw stuff against the wall people.

4 Likes

I could probably get The Alotian in Little Rock to host (Unbelievable Club). All jokes aside, this would be a fun event and I look forward to The Kyles making this happen.

3 Likes

I’d love to participate if it’s in northern Oklahoma or the Dallas area.

#old here, willing to use my handicap!

1 Like

I would be in and I know we could make this happen. As a Tulsan I’d volunteer to organize it myself if we held it here at Lafortune or Sand Springs’ Blackjack Ridge. Would be fun.

4 Likes

I’m in. @PutACorkenIt it’s time.

1 Like

I’m thinking this thread can effectively be a nice placeholder for when that time comes, we could throw up a poll to see where the majority of willing participants end up living and where would be the best place for it. I’d travel anywhere in OK to play even though I’m a DFW guy. Could be around an OSU sporting event too.

Now…where’s that rich, well connected alum who’s been lurking in the PFB+ shadows the whole time with Karsten connections…

2 Likes

I might drive from Phoenix for that…
[But seriously, I am not enough of a golfer to do something like this…]

2 Likes

You have something against the middle of Oklahoma?

6 Likes

Does seem to leave a swath of land in a banished region, huh?!

2 Likes

Don’t OSU folks play pretty well at Jimmie Austin? :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d be in and willing to help however possible.

1 Like

No, just easier to drive to Northern Oklahoma or fly into DFW. Hard being a fan in Omaha.

Now we’re talking. If we can convene the #old @dmgrantham AND our Arizona base, we’re cooking.

6 Likes

He even cut out Dornick in Ardmore, where I know many a Cowboy has been quite successful.

4 Likes

I certainly won’t win anything but if this happens in Oklahoma I’d love to go to it!

Nothing wrong with hanging out with the high rollers. That’s what I would be doing. :rofl:

2 Likes

I’d almost pay to see you caddy for @TotallyNotRook!

I’d let you pay as well. :rofl:

3 Likes