PFB+ MLB Discussion

I tried search but no thread was all-inclusive. And I’m ready for baseball.

Who is everyone’s favorite MLB team?

Astros… :worried:

Go Rockies

It’s dumb, but my wife and I are trying to do the thing where you watch every team in their home stadium… here’s our current list:

Astros
Rangers
Pirates
Cubs
White Sox
Braves
Royals
Dodgers
Yankees
Red Sox
Reds
Mariners
Rockies

4 Likes

Also, don’t let her lie to you. Some of those she didn’t go to with me, so we will have to double back.

1 Like

And your favorite stadium thus far is? (answer wisely, you may lose all credibility here)

1 Like

This is an annoying way to answer but I think there are so many different ways to answer that. I mean, Wrigley and Fenway are so historic. But then, Pitt was prob my favorite because of the way the stadium looks out onto the skyline. Then Minute Maid is my favorite team’s… so many different cool stadiums.

3 Likes

Cubs here.

1 Like

That is fair. And I agree. I appreciate pieces of all of them but Wrigley and the old Yankee Stadium will forever be my favorites.

2 Likes

7SF1tv9PPeHhOtii4Q

4 Likes

You and my grandma can be BFF’s. She hasn’t missed a Braves game on TV in something like 20 years

1 Like

Red Sox

The glory days of cable TV in the 1990s… Cubs afternoon baseball on WGN and the Braves evening baseball on TBS.

6 Likes

I have seen every team at their home park except the Tigers, Marlins, A’s, Giants, Rays and Blue Jays. So no, it’s not dumb. It’s American

6 Likes

That’s awesome. Very jealous.

1 Like

As a kid I saved money all year working in the fields for my dad until I had enough to buy him and I a third baseline ticket to a game of my choosing. Then he would cover our travel.

Edit- So basically he paid for the entire thing lol

6 Likes

Of the current stadiums I’ve been to Fenway Park, Yankees Stadium, Wrigley Field, Kauffman Stadium and Ballpark at Arlington (if that still counts).

3 Likes

My biggest bucket list stadium is PNC currently.

3 Likes