I wanna go fast!

1 Like
1 Like

What is this nonsense?

Sports are back.

1 Like

FIFY

1 Like

I haven’t watched a NASCAR race in at least 15 years, except maybe for the last twenty or so laps of Daytona or Talladega.

I’m sure everyone has that person that reminds them of their dad. Mine was always Dale Sr. As a kid, I thought they were mirror images.

My grandfather was the first full-time sports writer following NASCAR. He went to the Greensboro News & Record looking to cover ACC basketball but they stuck him with the racers. Lee Petty ended up being a lifelong friend of his.

2 Likes

That’s awesome. That Carolina race history is something that doesn’t need to fade into the oblivion.

If I was to list the top of moments that stood in time, watching Dale’s final wreck at my grandma’s would fit behind 9/11 (Sr in high school) and the Murrah bombing (5th grade), JL III’s shot to beat St. Joe’s to go to the Final Four, the missed Stanford field goal in Tempe (we were right behind that goal post)…and that might be it. So maybe Top 5, and certainly Top 10 for individual moments that time stopped for me.

1 Like

Anybody watching Darlington?

I’m not that desperate for sports, even if Rickie and :wolf: weren’t playing. :joy:

I’m browsing around. I’ll tune into some golf too.

1 Like

Anybody watching Pocono?

This is so cool https://twitter.com/TeamHendrick/status/1300848520556146690?s=19

So did everyone here see an Oklahoman won the second race of the year?

Didn’t realize Bell was from Oklahoma

Norman…

I want him to be good but then again, norman.

1 Like

Yea lol

1 Like