PFB+ NBA Discussion

If the mavs can ever get healthy they’re salty

2 Likes

Meanwhile Charlotte will literally never be good.

The trde deadline was good for them though. Acquiring picks made sense

1 Like

Yep. New ownership should be a welcome change but we’ll see.

https://x.com/7pminbrooklyn/status/1757464662151770602?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

Pretty cool look into OKC.

4 Likes

Was there more to the clip than this or was it a quick segment? Would like to listen to the whole thing if there’s more.

1 Like

I’ll feel this way when we win a championship.

1 Like

TNT broadcast last night said J dub is “a poor man’s version of James harden his first two years in OKC”.

J dub:

Rook season- 14 ppg, 51% FG, 38% 3pt, 4 reb, 3 ast
Soph season- 19 ppg, 54% FG, 45% 3pt, 4 reb, 4 ast

Harden:

Rook- 9 ppg, 40% FG, 37% 3pt, 3 Reb, 2 ast
Soph- 12 ppg, 43% FG, 35% 3pt, 3 Reb, 2 ast

Pretty sure James harden was a poor man’s version of what J dub is now.

8 Likes

Ehh, trying to build from the draft is way harder than using FA and OKC is about as low as it gets in terms of trying to entice FAs. The fact that OKC is as competitive as they have been since arriving here almost exclusively through the draft and trades is super impressive from a GM standpoint. Super duper easy for a GM to convince super stars to go to LA, MIA, etc. their job is easier than Presti’s is.

7 Likes

maybe he meant a poor mans version of what Harden became?

2 Likes

Yes, but…risking becoming a developmental team for larger markets is what scares me. Can Presti draft well? Absolutely. I would argue the 2022 draft class is already one of the best in league history. If Dieng comes along, oof…GG rest of the NBA!

1 Like

For his sake I hope so…

2 Likes

I think so. He convinced SGA to stay and ride out the rebuild not knowing for sure if it was going to be a success or not. I think he’d be able to keep the other guys here too.

3 Likes

@Dribble you’re welcome for Mann

1 Like

Annoys me he couldn’t get things going for the Thunder.

He was just too far down the rotation to ever see quality minutes here

Maybe if he had come on earlier he could have been something for us

We are finally making sensible decisions.

1 Like

Is there more than a 0.0% chance that Presti could talk klay into signing with okc?

Charlotte had more of a chance with Steph

Why would we want him tho? He’s washed

1 Like