PFB+ NBA Discussion

HOLY CRAP

3 Likes

So nonchalant about it too lol

3 Likes

Shai is that guy

4 Likes

And he and Chet have been a bit off. They need some rest.

2 Likes

Did you all see that Embiid is prepping to come back for our game with Philly?

Shai has been getting some lately. Chet, not so much. The way Giddey is playing, if they can get J dub, SGA, and Chet to all play well at the same time they’re pretty hard to beat. They’ve been winning lately even with one of those guys playing bad every night.

2 Likes

Thunder-Sixers on TNT. Aaron Wiggins is a nasty man.

1 Like

Aaron Wiggins saved basketball

1 Like

I do not enjoy watching embiid play basketball

1 Like

Choke job by the Thunder.

1 Like

Never thought I’d be upset about an OKC loss where the game was in Philly, Embid played, and SGA / J dub didn’t play. They had no business winning that game but should have won anyways.

4 Likes

Half of Embiid’s points were from the line (12-12).

Seriously, in the offseason, the league needs to re-examine how fouls are called.

1 Like

Pretty apparent Thunder are settling for a 3 seed. Resting their two best players for the gauntlet. Still need to win a game or two though.

Kinda hate it. I thought 2 was the sweet spot. If they’re defaulting to the 3 I really hope Denver gets the 1. Having to play as the road team with Denver getting home court in R2 would be a disaster. I think they could beat the wolves even without homecourt. Plus they need to go into the playoffs with momentum, not losing every single game with their best players ice cold on the bench.

1 Like

They need to hope the Mavs don’t slip to sixth if they’re going to play for third. Otherwise it won’t matter who the other seeds are.

We’re better than the Mavs. I’d prefer the Pels or Suns but we could take them in a series

1 Like

You want to avoid the Mavs if you can

Who would win?

• Mavs
  • Thunder
0 voters

Mavs are definitely my least desired matchup of any of the bottom half of seeding teams for round one, wouldn’t be fun. They’d probably be 2 or 3 on the list of teams I’d want to avoid in the west.

1 Like

If OKC has home court (they would) OKC. If Dallas had home court I’d probably take Dallas right now.