PFB+ NBA Discussion

He needs to let his contract run out and let teams bid. Detroit has no conceivable plan in place.

I’d take the money.

1 Like

Saw an article from a Mavs fan site talking about OKC should dip into is treasure trove and trade up for Clingan from UConn. What do you Thunder fans think of that?

He would be an RFA and the Pistons would still be able to match whatever he gets anywhere else and keep him. Unfortunately realistically the only way he’s getting out of Detroit anytime soon is either demanding a trade or giving up a guaranteed $45M/yr to take a shorter deal.

I’m not sure we realized what a HORRIBLE situation Cade was getting into with Detroit. I feel like if ANY of the other 30-something teams had drafted him, he would be on a winning franchise. I still think it’s really cool that OSU can claim he went #1 overall. And he’s gonna get paid. But at what cost to his actual career achievements and impact on the league?

1 Like

I have news for you…

1 Like

Let’s hear it.

Buzzzzz

3 Likes

https://x.com/thenbacentel/status/1799562208268968363?s=46&t=mLxfuP_5HoKluPFarX9ZFA

Didn’t know he was a FA

2 Likes

Centel

1 Like

@crazed_stallion always getting conned :laughing:

5 Likes

Duped.

5 Likes

Naw, I saw several people say the Jazz were in on him/wanted him. I’m just saying I didn’t know he was a FA.

He’s not a FA.

1 Like

I did some research. I thought it was fishy. I just asked.

1 Like

Can’t foul Luka out on a play like that.

1 Like

Celtics are just too good man

1 Like

Defensive masterclass

Especially given the stuff they were letting go on both sides.
Hell the hip check on Brown was way more of a foul than that.

1 Like

Most boring Finals ever