PFB+ NFL Thread

Good paragraph about Monken and why he went to Cleveland about 3/4 of the way through.

Throw me into the liking Baker crowd. The dude just cracks me up.

1 Like

Never change, Eddy. The King of Hot Take Mountain.

1 Like

Baker is a completely unlikable d-bag. He’s that kid in school who is constantly making himself the center of attention and disrupting class. He’s that bro that hits on your girlfriend in front of you and dares you to say anything. He’s that jock that shoves the nerd down the stairs then charms the principal into letting him off with a warning. Everything he does is for the betterment of one thing: himself. Everyone is talking about how the Browns are going to be so exciting this year, but with his ego, OBJ’s ego, Landry’s ego…that team is going to implode after they lose two games in a row and it will be glorious.

6 Likes

Agree with @DrCCowboy. Baker is probably my least favorite person in all of sports right now.

Got no problem with Kyler, though.

2 Likes

No hot take there. Stone cold sober reasoned out.

Dude cracks me up

Do better, that was a legit 10 years ago.

Insert witty .gif here.

1 Like

It took a whole week for PFB+ to get salty.

1 Like

My bad.

It takes more than Juan.

It’s @leecothran ‘s and I’s fault bringing our OP nonsense over here

@eddy and I have 12 years or so of repeatedly punching each other in the balls. It’s all in good fun.

1 Like

That sounds painful, but glad y’all have reached a compromise.

I still like this brand of saltiness that’s not rooted in outright contempt for other users (like a certain OrangeTu…well, you know…from the comment sections on PFB proper).

2 Likes

If @leecothran needed some money I’d laugh at him for being poor then Venmo it

1 Like

What’s funny here is that we are both pretty successful, fairly young dudes… We just spend way too much time on the OSU internet.

2 Likes

Yeah well it’s @kyleporterCBS ‘s fault. I was on a nice streak there.

1 Like

Holy hell. THAT changes so much.

You love to see it

2 Likes

Perhaps you two could cut out the middle man.