PFB+ NFT Chat

Anyone in here in the NBA Top Shot or NFL All Day game?

Right-Click, Save As.

7 Likes

I admittedly don’t understand why people are buying these, but I’ve turned about $400 into $1000 buying and selling moments on Top Shot. Maybe I’m just an old fogey, but why would people buy highlights that you can watch for free on the internet?

1 Like

You’re not just an old fogey. I’m twenty one and I have the same opinion man. No idea why people are willing to spend so much on them, but they are and there are opportunities to be had.

3 Likes

One of my buddies has made over 20k on NFTs. And I’ll tell you right now, I don’t understand it

6 Likes

What kind of NFTs? I’m not even really all that familiar with them other than the NBA and NFL ones that I really only stumbled into because of buddies that I used to collect baseball cards with. The physical ones, not the imaginary ones.

2 Likes

The weird ones you see on Twitter of animals in clothes and shitt like that lol

5 Likes

Even more unbelievable :joy:

This question is what constantly has my head doing backflips trying to figure out why NFTs are so profitable. It doesn’t make any sense, but it works I guess. Lol

2 Likes

Yeah I did Top Shot when it first came out. Made a few hundred but now it seems harder to make a profit.

1 Like

Has anyone seen the tweet where some dumbass says that his company will turn colors into NFTs, and that every time one of the colors is used, they will make money off of it?

Additionally, what the f*** are NFTs?

1 Like

I was really into Topshot before they got aggressive using the collector score. I bought a low serial SGA card for $400 right before he got hurt and the card fell to about $150. I kept a few Thunder players but am mostly out now.

2 Likes

New age pogs

NFT’s have existed for a long time. Party hats in Runescape come to mind (If anybody knows about that, although not on a blockchain). People have collected “useless stuff” for a long time, this is just another. You also have to look past “buying a picture”, you’re buying proof of your ownership on a blockchain. We are 100% in an NFT bubble IMO, but that doesn’t discount the potential future blockchain technologies will have. I’d just be careful that you’re not holding the bag when this current cycle comes crashing down.

Oh man haven’t thought about RuneScape in a minute, I wasted HOURS playing that back in the day

1 Like

Good call