PFB+ Non-OSU College Sports Thread (Part 2)

I think (more like I hope) they will determine an overarching committee that in ways resembles the NCAA in terms of violation setting but also gives the athlete a lot more power than the ncaa did / does. Or at the least give themselves less power than the ncaa had / has.

1 Like

Huge games today.

Houston vs Kansas

Carolina vs Duke

Tennessee vs Kentucky

1 Like

TCU fans are being so classless again-- they are doing the down horns gesture. They are up by 8 early on.

7 Likes

Not for this but it’s one of the worst fanbases in the conference from my experience.

4 Likes

Worse than West Virginia?

1 Like

Carolina/Duke time

I went to the football game in 2018, they weren’t bad. Or they weren’t rude I should say. Atmosphere was a complete joke though.

They were dumb as hell in 2022

Maybe worse than Tech. I didn’t get to watch the end but Texas was up on them ,? How did it end ?

Better yet…how is Tech ranked and whuppin’ azz? I didn’t think they were that good.

1 Like

Been watching Edey with Purdue. A 7-4, 300# center who is smooth with his feet and hands and has an untouchable mini skyhook? Was he not playing in their 2 losses? Geez Louise.

1 Like

Tech is up and down Good wind , bad loses
Their fans suck

1 Like

Do you mean this like they’re rude? Or they don’t show out? Because they definitely show out big time.
I hate tech as much as probably anyone in here, but they pack that place out every single game lol. I’m super jealous of it actually. They had more fans at a game vs Sam Houston state than GIA can even fit.

If you mean character wise yeah, they like to throw the N word out at black athletes on other teams.

2 Likes

Go to Lubbock and you’ll see

Hard pass

2 Likes

Smart choice

Character wise !! Sure they pack the place out but you have to remember they aren’t but 3 years removed from the championship game and almost won it. Just think, Beard was available when we hired Boynton :thinking:

2 Likes

When I went to a OSU-Tech game when in school, the few Tech fans that showed up were rude as hell.

5 Likes

Yeah they’re POS. I was really hoping they’d be our replacement rival in football.

4 Likes

Speaking of hoops attendance, I was curious about UNC while watching their game the other night. Arena holds over 21k and they average 18k+ and last year averaged over 19k!!! Just wild

2 Likes