PFB+ Nuggets on 2021 ATH Jeffrey Bassa

Jeffrey Bassa is a 2021 athlete from Salt Lake City, Utah, who visited Oklahoma State last weekend for junior day. A three-star prospect, Bassa, who stands at nearly 6-2 and 200 pounds, is a safety/OLB hybrid currently being recruited as a safety. I talked with him Thursday and here’s a few tidbits from our chat.

– Visit was “amazing.” (They always say this!)

“I got a chance to tour all the facilities and then also got a chance to talk to some teachers about classes.”

– “I loved the facilities. I think they are amazing.”

– Generally, pretty short convo. He was working out when we talked. I will say: OSU getting Nicolas Session in the 2020 class should help here. Session is from Salt Lake City and also plays safety. Think that is a relationship that will help OSU even though they went to different schools.

– Confirmed OSU is recruiting him as a safety, though I don’t think OSU is boxing itself in here. If he shows up at 225, he could easily be an OLB. Moves really well and can cover a ton of ground – like a Calvin Bundage type but more mobile IMO.

– OSU has already offered – and they aren’t the only OSU. Oregon State has, too, in addition to Arizona State, Utah and Utah State.

3 Likes