PFB+ Ole Miss 🏀 Game Thread 1/28/23

No Avery!!! Sheesh this is gonna get ugly.

1 Like

Ole Miss is without two of its guys. OSU should win this, which means this thing is gonna be weird.

5 Likes

Need to break them early so they quit

2 Likes

KB :money_with_wings:

AA and his left hand issue already causing an issue with a turnover @crazed_stallion .

2 Likes

2 Likes

Wait, so you have to put in cable provider info to watch this, but it’s not on tv? And it’s not on espn+? That’s dumb.

1 Like

Yeah, I couldn’t get it to work even when I put in a cable provider in the ESPN app. I’m listening on radio until this stupid KSU-Florida game winds down any second.

And POOF! – It’s on the TV!

2 Likes

I don’t think Avery’s second foul was a foul, but with already one foul, I don’t think he should’ve been in that position.

2 Likes

AA with 2 quick fouls sucks

Sure wish Anderson would stay away from the early foul trouble.

Well, the way Dave and John have been talking, AA is far from 100 percent with the left wrist issue so I suppose a few extra minutes on the bench might be a blessing in disguise. #optimism

It’s on ESPN 2

2 Likes

It is now. We were talking about trying to watch it while the KSU-Florida game was still on. It said you could watch it on the app, but you really couldn’t. Had to wait until KSU-Florida ended and it rolled to OSU-Ole Miss on ESPN2.

1 Like

Who is buying a lizard flare? They are being discontinued…. Seriously. Do people actually buy that stuff?

2 Likes

Yeah they called all the fouls to really drag out that Kstate game

3 Likes

Need to keep them off the boards.

3 Likes

We are so poor at rebounding without moussa

Batman just scored 2 free throws! Too bad batman doesn’t play for us :joy:

That should have been a foul. JMW was bumped.

1 Like