PFB+ OSU Women’s Sports Thread

On Monday, I highly encourage you to go to ESPN+ and stream the SEC women’s gymnastics championship. It’s amazing and I’d guess they jump higher than most basketball players. They are just a lot shorter. They are incredibly athletic & insanely talented. There are multiple past & current Olympians in the NCAA teams every year. It’s unbelievable.

(Plus, they are pretty cute too. Doesn’t hurt!)

3 Likes

There’s a men’s basketball tournament that day.

2 Likes

You trying to set the woman’s movement back 50 years?

1 Like

No, I assume she’s trying to appeal to the creepiness which resides in most macho men like @ScottCorken.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m just acknowledging they are wearing sparkly leotards & full face of makeup. I’m pretty sure it’s how my husband decided it wasn’t so bad, but now he actually follows the teams.

It isn’t creepy to just look…but I don’t want to know other than that. :joy::woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

The other schools that participate in this are TCU, KSU, and BU right?

:man_shrugging:

Tyus Edney’s daughter

1 Like

Cowgirls win their golf tournament by 13 shots and the individual title by 8!

6 Likes

Paige Bueckers will be famous.

1 Like

I will be at softball today and Saturday!

6 Likes

If OSU loses this game, I’m probably never invited back.

2 Likes

Does anyone know or can explain the illegal pitches by Iowa States starting pitcher this evening? I don’t know much about softball, but she had 6 of them before she got pulled. TIA

I believe it is when your back foot comes up.

3 Likes

I will say this til I die: the softball team’s unis are THE BEST. They look SOOOOO clean.
2 Likes

Just saw this, but I can help. I was pitcher and am a current pitching instructor in OKC. Usually when a pitcher is called for an illegal pitch, it’s because they are crow hopping which means their push foot is leaving the ground. The foot you push with has to stay in contact with the ground through completion of the pitch.

1 Like

This is one of my 12-year-old pitchers who was doing it really bad last spring.

1 Like

@marshall is the good luck charm this week

Baseball and softball are usually really easy to write because of how slow they happen, but not when it’s coming down to walk offs three times in a week.

2 Likes