PFB Podcast Ep. 292: Chuba's Doak Snub, One More Year (?), Hoops Mini-Resurgence

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-podcast-ep-292-chubas-doak-snub-one-more-year-hoops-mini-resurgence/

Kyle Porter and Carson Cunningham discuss Chuba’s Doak Walker snub, where he finished in the Heisman, Spencer Sanders’ Heisman chances for 2020, Signing Day, basketball’s win over Houston and much more. You know what helps the show and helps us make more shows? When you rate us on Apple Podcasts or subscribe to our pod: Apple Podcasts | Google Play | Stitcher | SoundCloud | Overcast As always, we appreciate our sponsors Chris’ University Spirit and MidFirst Bank

I hear what you guys are saying but James Washington won the Biletnikoff. I just think Chuba got a little unlucky not playing many national hyped games. His almost 300 yard game was basically not on TV. As you all said it was streaming on some bullcrap deal the Big 12 agreed to. Long term that might be fine but nationally really Chuba wasn’t know at all, until the last few games by most people. That’s why. James Washington grew a name growing as true freshman and then sophomore for sure to win Beletnikoff. Chuba just didn’t have a name yet. He has one now.

I like this call. Great point.

Prime off season content is ranking John Smith’s vests.

1 Like