PFB Podcast Ep. 417: OSU-Texas Picks

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/pfb-podcast-ep-417-osu-texas-picks/

Previewing Oklahoma State’s bout with Texas.

Just wanted to chime in and state you two do a really nice job week in and week out. Also liked the guest providing some insight as well.

I feel encouraged this week against UT. The defensive front seven has been solid and will be needed this week. Think UT may hit a couple big ones in the passing game, but I think oSu controls the clock and makes just as many big plays to secure the win. I think Spencer wants this one more than most and look for him to run the ball effectively.

1 Like

Pokes over the last 11 yrs average finish in the big 12 standings is 3rd. Pokes have not been he second best program in the big twelve in the last 10 yrs. Twice the Pokes finished 7th in the last 10 years. In 2014 finished 4-5 and 2018 finished 3-6.

1 Like

I think u need to revisit ur season we have a couple of seconds

In the last 11 yrs pokes finished 1st once and 2nd 4 times, 3rd 3 times, and 7th twice. You might want to go back and check. It’s been for the most part a great 11 yrs, some yrs we’ve been the second program.

I guess I didn’t understand ur first post sorry.

No worries! Go Pokes!

1 Like

Love the Drum Line! :drum: :drum: :drum:

According to the Big 12 website, in the last 11 years pokes finished 1st once 2nd twice 3rd 3 times 4th 3 times and 7th twice. BTW 1+4+3+2=10

1st - 1
2nd - 4
3rd - 3
4rth-1
7th - 2

Jug only sees ties when it benefits his narrative

2nd 4 times, I find interesting. 6 of the last 11 years there has been a conference championship game. Since Gundy has never made it to a conference championship game, I’m guessing you think the 4 second place finishes were between 2011 and 2016. In 2012 we lost 4 conference games and in 2014 we lost 5. So that doesn’t make sense because you are claiming 4 and there’s only 3 seasons left. So you must be claiming every year that we tied, but that still doesn’t make sense because in 2010 the top five teams all finished 6-2 and you didn’t claim that we won the conference that year and the 2 teams that played in the conference championship game both beat us. Hell who knows. Your math is as bad as Gundy’s.

I find it funny. Ur the only one not scared of Texas. Ur scared of gundy winning. Jug comes out when it’s obvious we are out. But u try ur best to talk everyone into a loss