PFB Roundtable: What We’ve Learned One Week into Fall Camp

Originally published at: PFB Roundtable: What We’ve Learned One Week into Fall Camp | Pistols Firing

With one week of camp down, we assess the state of things in Stillwater as the season approaches.

1 Like

That’s some news good news about the O-line. Hopefully they can stay healthy and produce.

3 Likes

Ten linemen that could be used is a lot better than at any point last year. Question is , how good are they ?

1 Like

With all the injuries the team had last season, it’s still hard to believe they won 12 games.

1 Like

It was O-line injuries and injuries to Warren that cost us from walking away with a Big 12 championship and a spot in the 4-team playoff.

2 Likes

Truth!!

According to a couple of guys that post on this blog it’s all Jackson’s fault.

I’m sure that had alot to do with Jackson leaving early. It was the lack of quality depth on the O-line and especially Jalen Warren not playing. From everything I am reading pre-season, the O-line is showing out this year!

2 Likes

When it’s comes to our offensive lines lately I wait to see the show out rather than believe what I’m told.

I don’t think we’re going to learn anything until the fourth game of the season.

1 Like

You didnt learn anything after 12 wins last year. Who said if we had warren and danny we would have lost. Your play your narrative again.

Try this narrative i forgot to correct you charlie ward was not drafted. Google it. Cant spell crying playing your own narrative and wrong about facts you are a guru. Moron guru

1 Like

That was him !! Florida St wasn’t he ? Joy didn’t know that :joy: surprising the guru didn’t snap it right out :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yes fsu.

The great guru

1 Like

His buddy tomato slice is another guru that was trying to explain nfl and mlb draft different. No chit Sherlock. Thats because baseball has endless drafts.

1 Like

I’m guessing you didn’t learn anything about Gundy either after he accomplished 1-4 in conference title games last season.

Cum on dude your just spoutting bad language now.

1 Like

If he can call me names then I can do it back.

1 Like

Im not saying you cant. But i know he just doesnt call you names he points out your errors as a fan first.

1 Like

So your say your ok with lgbtzxxcvnm. Because your in there fold. Im not sure what your point is about football.

1 Like

Bahahahahaha. From the guy who was picking us to win 4 games after one game last season. Wooo. At least you’re capable of learning… naw, you’ll shoot your mouth off too early again.

2 Likes