PFB Roundtable: What We’ve Learned One Week into Fall Camp

Two guaranteed things you will hear at the first of every season.

1. Texas is back!
    2). Gundy has fixed the offensive line!
1 Like

The offensive line was improved last year. We’ll see if we can take another step.

1 Like

With the stuff happen 2 years ago, and the other injuries the line did great. Knock on wood we come into the season some what whole itll be good.

Its funny one of the " best lunes" gave up 6 sacks to us. That is half a season for our line. Yes im talking baylor.

1 Like

That’s the reason we had to punt more than ever before and 20 to 30 times more than when we played fast.

1 Like

Really really i thought it was because gundy loves to punt. Which is it. Yahoos are only good for shoveling. You my friend are a yahoo.

1 Like

So you think the better your line is the more you punt?

1 Like

Yahoos look at a stat and come up with ideas. Then they use that stat multiple times to prove multiple cry baby points. I do like how you guys are definitely positive that a punt is a bad thing. Like fg. At some point the fact we went 12 wins would lead to you to believe rite calls were made tgru out the year

1 Like

I always answer you before i check stat. So 2015 we 75.
2018 was under 60. Im not see the pattern you seeing.
Oh yea your grabing a stat and runing with it. Its almost like we punt more in good years. I dnt know im not a guru like you yahoos.

1 Like

You said bobby had 12 championships.

I want to know did booboo become a great coach or did Florida explode wuth football players. I mean really those Florida teams all kind of hit it big the same time. When the population went crazy.
But yea you keep telling yourself how good booboo was

1 Like

Does anyone know why I can’t find Solomon Wright on the roster? His brother is on there and in his bio it says Solomon is on the roster also, but he is not listed among the D-lineman.

I didn’t bring Bobby up. From 1991 when fsu joined the ACC till 2009 12 championships.

1 Like

Jug i swear you cant say any rite. 1st did i say you brought up booboo. Yes you talked about him and his 12 titles.
2nd if Florida didnt take off in the 80’s in population those 3 schools would have never none anything.

I know you keep think its great coaching.

1 Like

That was Gundy being comfortable enough to lean on the defense. As you said, they slowed the tempo, they weren’t desperate to make a 1st down. They played conservatively. That’s not an indictment of the offensive line.

2 Likes

Fewest sacks given up in the Big 12 jug… guess you totally ignored that. Or you can’t read. Is your son sending you posts for you ? You ignore any positive, only negative. You can start going to
Wichita St football, they will love you there

1 Like

Wichita state football has as many conference titles in the last 10 years as Gundy.

2 Likes

If we’re completely healthy and it takes us a red zone defensive stand or kick return for a touchdown to beat Central Michigan I can probably gauge how well we’ll do in conference play. (If we beat them)

1 Like

Really how did the msu game help you predict 8 wins in conference you just cant stop talking

1 Like

So just wait until you’re down 21-0 to go ahead and play tempo? That’s exactly the problem. His lines aren’t good enough to slow the game down. The championship game when we decided to try and bulldoze our way through multiple times inside the 5 yard line resulted in one touchdown and three field goals. Sanders plays better in uptempo and you know it.

I’m not ignoring the fact that we probably have the most mobile QB in the conference that’s able to evade defenders too. I can tell you we aren’t giving up the fewest sacks with Rudolph or Garman behind last season’s line.

That’s why you should go join them :grin:

1 Like