PFB+ Travel Thread

So my wife and I just booked a trip to McCall, ID to Shore Lodge for this December. Wondering if anyone has been before or knows someone that’s been, and can recommend some places to see and visit. We will be there for New Years so I’m pretty excited for that.

1 Like

Cool thanks for the invite bro

2 Likes

Don’t worry there’s a pullout. I’ll tell the wife it’s all her’s :joy:

1 Like

Well, so far this year I’ve cancelled/postponed:

Trip to New Mexico to see family

Trip to Colorado to propose

12 Phish shows in Oregon, Washington, Arkansas, Alabama, Georgia and Colorado (second trip there)

So currently I’ve got nothing the rest of the year. I did get in a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras, trip back home to North Carolina and a few concerts in Texas early in the year though.

When are you gonna re-schedule your vacation to OKC?

3 Likes

I went to a Thunder game against the Celtics before they let Corona run rampant down there.

1 Like

CONGRATS BRO. Lemme know when I get to be best man.

2 Likes

You’ll only be a few hours west of me!

1 Like

You move up there to be closer to Kace?

Long story… eventually yes. I haven’t moved but hopefully will be soon. I have a ranch in SW Montana under contract at the moment.

2 Likes

Sounds like a party. I’m in.

1 Like

You buying it under contract or you just contracted to run it?

You’d have to drive to Tulsa to participate. You sure about that?

I’ll see myself out now and leave yall to it.

I’m in Tulsa a decent amount And really have no reason to not like it. Y’all buy booze too :joy: and a couple of my best friends live up there. It’s a different vibe than OKC that’s for sure.

And I’ll admit I think the food is definitely better in Tulsa.

1 Like

Buying. 2900 acres southwest of Dillon, MT

2 Likes

Dang son big time ranching. Still going to dabble in show cattle or going all commercial?

I’m sure I’ll always have a few show calves but I’m just going to double the size of the red angus herd and have a decent sized seedstock program hopefully. Leaving the angus cows with my dad in New Mexico lol

2 Likes

Nice! You were working for Elanco in OK weren’t you?

1 Like

Yeah so… I’m coming with you.

1 Like

Sounds to me like the previous owners all but ruined what was a world class trout stream. Give me a few years (and maybe a small loan so I can afford all the conservation crap) and you can come up and fly fish with me lol

2 Likes