PFB+ TV Show Thread

What are you guys watching right now?

Succession is the best show on tv currently. The intro is outstanding and will go down as one of the all time greats. Season 2 is off to a bang, season 1 took a few episodes to setup the series.

Yellowstone is amazing. The Boys on prime is good. Catching up on Queen of the South on Netflix.

1 Like

The Boys was fantastic. I wish a second season of Taboo (with Tom Hardy) would come out already too.

1 Like

MindHunters on Netflix

5 Likes

Wrapping up Dark, Season 2 on Netflix then picking up Mindhunter Season 2. Probably need a month of Parks and Rec then to get out of the funk of those two shows.

1 Like

Yellowstone is peaking right now, really love it. Haven’t caught first Succession episode of s2, but binged the entire first season recently and am totally on board.

I watch way too much tv, so always feel like i am trying something random because I’ve ran out of things, so these threads are great for me.

Not new, but the three most recent that I’ve come across and loved are Catashtrophe (Amazon), Crashing (HBO) and Barry (HBO).

I love this thread.

Hard Knocks
Friday Night Lights
… Bachelor in Paradise

Excited to check out Succession and Yellowstone per y’alls recommendations.

2 Likes

Has anyone watched Poldark? We need a post-baby show, and it was recommended to us.

Oh I’ll own up to some of the absolute trash I watch.

Below deck med, not too bad.
And Desmond mason was on it last season for some reason.

Poldark is good. A little Jane Eyre culture with John McClain style character from Die Hard as the Husband.

I’ve been suckered into watching Bachelor in Paradise with my pregnant wife, and let me tell ya… that’s some very bad television.

2 Likes

It was tough to watch. Maybe because we had trouble understanding the accents at times.

Yellowstone…100%…Incredible
We are binge watching Bosch and The Americans, both are good.
FleaBag is hilarious, but raunchy.
After Life w/ Ricky Gervais is funny and sobering. Really enjoyed it.
Broadchurch is good if you like English crime dramas.

Also Penny Dreadful (all three seasons) is definitely worth a watch. That third season goes HARD in all the best ways.

I watched ep. 1 last night. Not super impressed!

Started Succession last night and … :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Currently on season 6 of Game of Thrones.

2 Likes

I’d go ahead and call that show good if I were you, sunk cost fallacy and all that.

1 Like

THAT INTRO MAKES ME WANT TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD

1 Like

I’d add Marvelous Mrs. Maisel to the watchlist if you haven’t seen it already. New season coming in December.