Photography (Random)

It’s definitely not a sports or OSU themed post…though I did take my first photography class at OSU.

Just took some great photos today and wanted to share. Please share some that you love with me!!

image|690x440

image|690x431

6 Likes

Those are great photos, especially love the 2nd one!

1 Like

My pup!

2 Likes

@lmand What beach are you guys on?

We are on Longboat Key in Florida. It’s just north of Siesta Key. Right off Sarasota. I love it here. So low-key and relatively private, family oriented. But plenty of great restaurants. The main activities are golf and biking…besides beach bumming. So sad to go home tomorrow!

We always visit the Mote Aquarium, it’s great and right on island. And we’ve kayaked on the bay side. That’s very fun too!

1 Like

Your pup is adorable!

2 Likes

I used to live in Midland, TX. Not much to write about from there other than the sunsets and weather. Here are a couple good ones during my stint in West Texas. No filters required!

1 Like

6 Likes

Thunder, one of our dogs.

This is his campaign picture.

2 Likes

Wow, those are amazing!!! Love the stormy sky!

Thanks! I have some good ones from California when we lived there I’ll dig up after the game. :+1:

1 Like

I love to shoot photos of backstroke. You get such awesome water movement!

5 Likes

This was in Wisconsin, I think Racine

3 Likes

This is Bear Lake in Colorado

7 Likes

8 Likes

Few of my pics I took when I was in Canada

3 Likes

I have this same picture framed at my parents house. Awesome place

1 Like

Where at in Canada?

Also… what’s the story with the bear?!

1 Like

We flew into Calgary, drove to Lake Louise and stayed for a day. Then we went up the Ice Roads Parkway to Jasper National Park for two days, then back down to Banff National Park for two days. It is an incredible trip and I would recommend it to anyone. Don’t need to plan much can just explore. The bear just happened to be on a turn off and we got that cool picture. Saw tons of wildlife just exploring around, I think that bear was rather old.

Sidenote: There is an app I believe it is called Gypsy Guide, it works off the GPS on your phone (doesn’t require cell service) and is great for trips. You just drive around and it will talk to you and tell you about where you are. For example in Canada driving around it would say, “This is a stop you have to make, its a short hike but an incredible sight” or “This can wait or this is only worth it if you have extra time” along with giving you facts and insight most would never know.

4 Likes

Some other wildlife pics

7 Likes