Picks, Point Spread, Preview: What to Know for OSU vs. Baylor

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/picks-point-spread-preview-what-to-know-for-osu-vs-baylor-3/

Our predictions for OSU’s Friday night fight with the Bears.

Hard to beat a team 3 times so I think we can pull out a win. Would’ve rather dodged Baylor though. K State kept it interesting. Hope we can too.

Well KU has a player positive today that played against OU. Probably would be a good idea to pack this sh!t up and move to the bubble ASAP.

1 Like

I wonder how many of these teams actually have a positive case, or are claiming it just in time to get the full days with a negative test needed to be in the tournament. Every game played right now is a risk to the NCAA tournament. Especially going against Baylor, the one school that control anything.

I wish the Big 12 would not have a tournament and let the selection committee determine our fate.

They left a player or two home before the tournament so I’m guessing it’s probably real.

1 Like

I wonder if any team in NCAA history has ever played 6 top 10 teams in a 13 day stretch before? Seems highly unlikely. If they win tonight and finish that stretch 5-1, that might be one of the the greatest two weeks outside of NCAA tournament play I’ve ever seen out of anyone. Even more unbelievable when you note that 1 or 2 of our best players were out for a good portion of that stretch.

1 Like

What about a win tomorrow against ku they will be a top 10 :innocent::crazy_face::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:

At least they backed out before infecting anyone else, WVU let theirs play and potentially infect us. :rage:

1 Like

Just 2 hours away go pokes

Less then a hour get them bears

First half went great. U guys that r thinking Avery is going to be good r getting chubby​:hugs::innocent:
Really weird tho. Low trunovers and fouls. And finish half strong.:upside_down_face::crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face:
Its was a great game. Bring on Texas

Dear boynton I’m all in, very impressed let’s go!

1 Like

I am rock hard.

1 Like

Lol right :joy: