Picks, Predictions For OSU-Iowa State in Week 8

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/picks-predictions-for-osu-iowa-state-in-week-8/

OSU looks to improve to 7-0 for the first time since 2015.

1 Like

3-7 point win either way. Going to be tight. If we win the path to the conference championship is easy. Sanders better be ready to play.

2 Likes

Feels like a let down game

2 Likes

Losing to tech is a let down game. Losing to a team favored by 7 is not

1 Like

I hate when anyone predicts a game based on past seasons (if it’s more than last season). We are definitely more seasoned than 2019, but Iowa St is too. These two programs are warily similar. We just happened to win close games and ISU didn’t. Pray this game ends up the opposite that I think it will.

3 Likes

If the defense contains Kolar and Hall we should be alright. I’ll go with the same score as last year. 24-21 OSU.

It’s OK to let Hutchison to go wild. He is having a better year

I think your underestimating Hall but I could see that final score. It will come down to who makes less mistakes. Seems like you guys think your QB can make them. I am hoping he does. If Sanders plays clean then you should be in good shape.

1 Like

I don’t expect you guys to come and look like you weren’t up for the game. I expect OSU to give ISU their best shot.

1 Like

There are some debbie downers on here :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::innocent::innocent::innocent::rofl::rofl::rofl::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:
It will be a tuff game for both teams fans and anybody else

1 Like

If you win, you better freakin’ go and win the d*mn conference. Everyone in Iowa will have your back. There is no way we can have one of the two leaving win it this year.

3 Likes

R u sick. This is chit. Bad Oman. U have not cried enough.
Everybody I’m blaming Joey if we lose.

1 Like

I’m curious do u think tech. Wv, tcu or ksu can upset the top 5.

1 Like

Another game I would be afraid to place a bet with real money. Too close to call. We have to get TDs in the red zone instead of field goals. Again, we will need interceptions or any kind of turnover. I am not getting my hopes up for Sanders to be any better than he has been regardless of protection or lack thereof. Our O line just is not good enough to turn this team into a team that plays in the conference championship game. I have a funky feeling about the outcome of this game.

That group will get a weird win or two that maybe they shouldn’t. I could see an epic collapse in Austin, especially if some of their guys start sitting to get ready for the draft now that they essentially are out of it.

2 Likes

Can I just ask: Gundy’s hair. WTF. Honestly. The current rendition, what in the hell. Looks like a airplane hanger. Does he dig the attention for it? It seems like he would hate that and would have more a Dana Holgeson hair vibe.

1 Like

If u ask all the gundy haters, he loves the attention. U mean u liked the Arkansas waterfall more. Lol

1 Like

I think you might be underestimating our front seven on defense.

What are you talking about? Is that not a reasonable explanation?

Do you realize what you’re asking for?