Predicting OSU Football's Nonconference Results in 2021

Can’t do better than 4th in the conference? Your little brother syndrome is working overtime.

1 Like

U do know were talking about gundy not miles.
The main problem is he has done better then 4th. Even last year was better then 4th. Only won site has osu in 4th.
But like usaul that’s all u got

That one sight is the Big 12 Conference. Wouldn’t that be the sight that matters? Since 2012 the average is 4th. One 2nd place, three 3rd place, three 4th place and two 7th place finishes. That averages 4th according to the Big 12 Conference.

1 Like

I am surprised u counting some ties. But we tied for 2nd 3 times and I know 2 of those we were the top team.
Like I said we’re are going in the rite direction. I can see us get anywhere from 1st to 5th next year. Not saying are play will be worse. As tied as it is I dnt see a team going to the playoff.
On recuritinh if we get about 3 guys we could have a top 20 class I still think it’ll be a top 30.
So like I said we’re going.
And yes stick with ur results. Past results never point to anything.

Argue with the conference.

I’m sure u have ou going all the way.
Ou hassome oline to replace but should be good.
The D has lost their play maker. If they can replace him the secondary will show hole and the front is not as good. Depends if the get peeps to replace those spots.

They need to replace some guys but if they are good or bad they’ll beat Gundy. That’s the problem, Gundy can’t win when he is favored.

1 Like

I have no idea what ur talking about he will not be favored.
Anyone u We talking about the conference. But like usaul u can’t actually talk like a human being. It’s goes to somechit about gundy. Which I have heard a 1000x.

Their r guys out there drinking ou kool-aid. I know ou got some transfers but they lost the same thur portal.

Out of all the teams isu really is known. they kept most of there guys.
Until I see qb play We r 4th.

Considering Iowa State has most of their talent back and play for a Big 12 title coupled with OU always beating Gundy and returning some talent as well I’d be willing to bet we’ll be no higher than 3rd.

Past results show we have had what it takes to just finish 2nd only once since 2011 and one bedlam win.

Until I see a coach that acts like he wants to win bedlam and a compete for a conference title ever again then we stay 4th.

It’s funny u never actually talk football. It’s always 4th place this 7th place that. But u never say anything about the game. U and ar0 r just results guys.
Thats why reality never bothers u to.

Kind of like how you never criticize the coaching of the game when most other people that have the ability to think do so.

Great riting there joe. I’m not a media fun. But I know u and ur twin sister are. Many media have said it mite have been Gundy’s best coaching year. Last year.
Joe u still didn’t solve the problem, u know nothing to actually win a argument.

Gundy’s best coaching year was in 2011 when his assistants did a majority of the work under him and knew that the only way OSU was going to get a Big 12 title was with a speedy offense and not a power / spread combo with a Cowboy Back we never throw the ball to.

All Gundy has done is taken another receiver threat off the field and allowed opposing defenses to play an extra man in the middle or on the line. Weird how Gundy’s only Big 12 title was under an air raid offense.

In 2011 when OSU won the turnover battle OSU won the game. In 2020 when Gundy won the turnover battle by 4+ he still lost. So yeah…you totally won the argument.

1 Like

Very little did I get out this. Most was ur usall captain obvious chit u think is brilliant.
I want to know one thing to clear up. Did we only play this “air raid” in 2011. Is that the same air raid georgia is playing under monken.
U do know u need to think a lil before u answer because it’s a trick question. But I know ur not smart enough to get it.

No. We technically played it in 2012 and we lost some really good player from the 2011 team. It’s natural to not do as well the next season being in OSU’s position.

What’s frustrating is returning 17 starters (like in 2017) and finding a way to finish 3rd. Returning also 18 starters (like in 2013) and still finding a way to finish 3rd.

Gundy instead thought it would be good to hire an OC that had no experience running a D1 offense and someone he could “teach” how to run an offense. So does this help you a little bit? This isn’t hard to figure out.

I not need help it was u. He hired those oc to keep them from leaving. Gundy’s offense is so good they still got hired away.
Did u answer about the monken air raid offense at Georgia.

Good coaches tweak their offense to match their talent.
Georgia had a better record than OSU.
Georgia played 5 teams ranked higher than the highest ranked team we played.