Predictions for OSU's Game Saturday vs. Texas

With the bye week and getting a bunch of players back I think Sanders has a big day. Hate on us all you want Joey , Sanders is due to break out. Tulsa did just like Mo. St they stacked the box to stop the run and we hadn’t settled one our best back plus our Oline wasn’t good. They have got better every week since Tulsa We definitely have to contain Worthy and stop Thompson from running, I think Knowles will bring the heat on him

3 Likes

U keep saying this how many times have we played Texas. R u scared of Texas. Is it because the did so well against ou. Or because they scored 70 against tech.
We will score. We control 1st downs they will have troubles on offense
U take ur scaredy pants some where else like norman

1 Like

We had a bye week against OU last year and it didn’t matter one bit.

So in other words….we didn’t have the depth Gundy claimed we had so we could just barely get bye a Tulsa team that sucks this season, and would’ve beaten us if not for the kickoff return for a touchdown.

If I was scared of Texas then why would I pick OSU to win. The only thing I’m scared to death of is Sanders turning into the best player for Texas on Saturday.

Did ur mom tell u u had diarrhea of the mouth. The chit just keeps going. U repeat stuff we prove wrong.

1 Like

You keep repeating insults. How about giving some facts for once?

1 Like

Why u never. Facts always get in ur way. Fact if u think Texas defense can stop somebody u need help.

1 Like

I hope I am wrong but I think Texas takes it to us because of our trouble scoring lots of points and Texas is not going to stop at 28 points. It would be truly sensational if we could stop their prolific RB and also their running QB. Cowboys will need some interceptions and score from them to pull off an upset.

2 Likes

My insults very to importance. U offer no reason to give u a good insult. Remember rainman blah blah blah

1 Like

We’ve Been doing well
Playing keep away ball this far though. That’s the new identity . No more long games, not as many plays, less points.
I think we come to win and do . We are fresh and focused .

3 Likes

Ur last statement says it all.
We are fresh.
We got ur bugs worked out. So we’re focused.
Texas lost some guys. And are moving their oline around.

1 Like

The fact that you think we are going to score over 40 on them when we haven’t done it all year so far might be a tad out of touch.

Remember Loyd…blah blah blah!!!

1 Like

Once again I never said the offense was going to score over 40. But lieing is what helps ur narrative.

1 Like

I think if we slip up and give up an easy score, go down by more than 1 score, that’s it. Our defense is truly solid, but the offense can’t generate enough to hang with them.

I hear what ur saying. Does Texas defense have it in them to stop a come back.

1 Like

I saw that post earlier that was interesting- apparently UT’s defense is way lower than our offense. But still, I don’t see us being explosive enough to come back from say 10 down. I’d say they would stop that kind of comeback, the stats not withstanding.

We did score 31 in a half against a better defense.
If this offense decided to focus it can roll.
The last few game we have had the ball 10 minutes longer, so they r doing something just not scoring.
This week we r rest and have everbody set in their roles. If we execute I believe we will be fine.
One stat that has been good is redzone td.

1 Like

What does last year have to do with this year Joey , explain that for me. You gonna drag up games or years from 6 years ago to compare this one. You just get dummer every post …. Who has depth more than two deep other than your goons and other BB…… go back to the goon board , help them decide who’s QB

1 Like

If and buts, if and buts that could apply to about every weeks game for a lot idiot … I’m tired of the same ole chit you drool out that’s rehashed over and over. Use that if on the frog

1 Like