Projecting OSU Football's Defensive Depth Chart Heading into Spring

I wasn’t responding to you I was responding to Travis. We know he’ll be coach next year. We are just trying to help the blind see, and see if we can get water for the ones who thirst for more than 4th place.

Blind? how much crying u do the deaf can start hearing.

I’m pretty sure Travis works for the university why would he go be an OU fan? He’s unhappy with the program like any halfway intelligent fan would be. Texas has been down for a decade and we can’t even establish ourselves as number 2 to OU. Recruit 4th-5th in the conference most years. What is there to like about that? Just cause we don’t go winless anymore doesn’t you should like eating the sh!t sandwich we are currently getting.

Going rite back to ur oral fixation. Well then u and Travis can both grow a pair( share if need be) and stop crying about everything under the gundy sun.

Yes this o line or the lack there of is directly gundy’s fault lol he hires them. FACT.

I can’t give you the exact reasons why they all left, but I’m pretty sure when Wick and Henson left, they were upset with Gundy.

Thanks @DickeySucksBalls for thinking I work for the university, but I don’t. Haha! But to answer @robert28, I have no need to share a pair. I could never be a Sooner fan. I despise their program with every fiber in my being. That doesn’t mean I have to bury my head in the sand when it comes to their accomplishments on the field. The fact that our head coach has done nothing to change the narrative that OU owns the Bedlam football series and the conference as a whole is just incredibly frustrating. There are more fans like me who are sick of Gundy than there are like you who are ok with 4th in the conference.

3 Likes

Well we gone a bedlam win today but none of u Nancy’s care

24-16 final. In wrestling. Which is great! 47th undefeated season in wrestling in school history. But the article link at the top of this thread concerns football. Not wrestling. Nice try.

1 Like

Sorry I thought any time a bedlam win can be announced is a good thing. I guess sooners do it differently?

Its been a good week so far for all cowboys and girls.
Bedlam win
Baseball downs wsu for opener
Softball 4 and 0 this weekend so far a nono was pitched
Girls bb beat isu locked up 3 rd place

Sorry I forgot this is a football article. Try not to spread good news on here

Ok, it sounds like we’re on the right track then and you’re complaining about nothing. Again, we just had the nation’s leading rusher two seasons ago, we’re producing NFL talent on the line again, and we have a great O-line coach.

We lose most assistant coaches because Gundy hires good assistant coaches that get in high demand and then a richer university pays them more money or offers them a promotion. Gundy held Holder hostage to get more money for his assistants and you demonize the guy. He is tired of losing coaching talent, too.

1 Like

I’ve tried to us logic like this but nothing gets thur.
We do have more lifers now instead of wannabe hc.
Its is making a difference in recruiting with assistance being here more then 3 years.

That’s fair overall, but saying the line has struggled since 2011 further highlights how important the line is to success. People overlook it but I think it’s easily the most important group on the field and almost always dictates the outcomes of seasons. OU has had a top-tier line every year over the past 5-6 seasons, which is no coincidence toward their success. We need to start worrying less about getting 4 or 5 star skill players and start spending way more time trying to find 4 or 5 star linemen.

3 Likes

So because the OL has sucked and he wants Gundy to do a better job fixing it instead of playing musical chairs with OL coaches he should go be an OU fan?

So r u saying u r a ou fan

So we’ve had what? One good OL season out of the last seven? Now we’re all of a sudden ready to say the problem has been fixed? It’s been an inconsistent line and problem for several years now.

Just look at the trajectory from 2005-2011 and look at it from 2012-2020. It’s remained stagnant.

Just having your own personal opinion and calling everyone stupid that doesn’t agree with you when you bring no data to the table isn’t called being reasonable.

I agree that’s it’s been a great week for Cowboys and Cowgirls! Let’s keep it rolling. Beat Texas Tech tonight in basketball! Go Pokes!

1 Like