QB Competition is Stiff This Spring, and That's Good for OSU

Whats really funny before gundy we had i believe one nfl qb.
What have we since. Four or five thats been on nfl rosters. And corndog makes his move from cfl that’ll be another.

LMAO. Why not look for other issues, e.g. playcalling?! Yeah, that’s not a factor. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not very high on Gunnar but even he’s better than Ethan Bullock.

1 Like

What does NFL have to do w/ college QBs? We’re not in the NFL, sir.

I know this fact quite well.
Ar0 has brought this up.
I said gundy is not a minor league coach for the NFL.
That quote was just stating we are getting qb to the nfl.
Which before we weren’t.
So u can scroll back to ar1 post about selling point of nfl qbs

I have a question I assume u think that only play calling is holding Sanders back?
When Sanders drops back to pass do u cringe and start praying? Well u would be the only one if not.
Why do u call a good play when Sanders will only throw to the first receiver?

Why are you not high on Gunnar? Dudes a gamer

1 Like

Last time I checked the last time Gundy won anything of significance was when he had a high flying passing attack.

Your right. Even Gundy said he thought they could’ve had “better coaching”. Guess it’s time to move on from the Gundy era.

If Gundy called good plays then we would’ve scored more than 13 points in Bedlam and found a way to score more than 15 points on 4 additional offensive possessions that TCU gifted to us. Our scoring has declined over the last three seasons. What more proof do you need?

I agree with that point.

U mean when we had a top 5 qb top 11 offense

I’ve answer this before, but ur slow gundy was here 3 years ago and last year
So whats the difference in the last 3 years.

Thank God uve moved on. Thats the last we hear from u about gundy.

I’m talking about since then:

2018- 38 ppg

2019- 32 ppg

2020- 30 ppg

I guess in Gundy’s eyes if the defense gets better it means you don’t need to score touchdowns any longer to be better than 3rd in the conference.

Do u really really every read ur post.
Llast 2 year are Sanders

If you are a high school quarterback that wants to make it to the NFL but can’t go to Alabama or OU, would you go to OSU that produced Rudolph or Wyoming that produced Josh Allen? The NFL scouts weren’t wrong. If Pittsburgh thought Rudolph was the future, they wouldn’t have bent over to keep big Ben. I’m not saying that Gundy should be cranking out NFL quarterbacks like Riley but maybe 1in 20 years that is more than a bad backup. Think about it, your quarterbacks for the next 4 years are on campus now.

1 Like

I have to put 2018 in there so you can see what the last two seasons have looked like. I’ll agree that Sanders needs to be better, but at some point in time you have to pin some blame on Gundy too.

I guess for me it’s strange that every other team in the Big 12 (Including Kansas) figured out how to score more than 15 offensive points against the TCU defense. However, Gundy can’t figure out how to score on 4 offensive opportunities TCU gifted to him. I suppose that was Sander’s fault too?

Can u name any qb came from osu before gundy and how they faired

I’m not sure if 2 years ago u did anything good.
But, let’s say u did. do u think u would forget how to do it.
Go compare any stats of Sanders u find one in the top 5 of gundy qbs I would be shocked. Except time off for injuries.
Go look at Sanders redzone td % and points of turnovers. Compare to other gundy qb.
Gundy went thur a qb that had bad redzone td%.
That was mason but he hard Walsh.
Sanders is our Walsh so no help there.
Prime example go look at Sanders pic in the end zone at Baylor.
Nothing wrong with the play. Martin isolated. Had 8 yards of turf. All Sanders had to do is throw it to the out side. Threw it a yard short where Martin couldn’t even knock it a way.
Come on even crondog can throw that pass.
Texas and tulsa game Sanders and Hubbard could get the hand off rite. How many open recivers have u seen.
These are gundy calls.