Random streaming question

I’m in Idaho and we’re cutting the cable cord. I’m also technologically inept! Which streaming service would y’all recommend to view live sports - specifically, of course, oSu sports? People out here are giving me recommendations but too many carry just Pac12 or B10, etc. Any suggestions?

If you’re interested in non-revenue sports (wrestling, baseball, etc.), then ESPN+ carries a lot of OSU games.

2 Likes

In addition to ESPN+, you can get an over-the-air antenna and get the games that are on ABC and Fox for free. That leaves probably 3 or 4 other football games that you’ll have to find a way to watch

1 Like

I use YouTubeTV.

2 Likes

I enjoy the guys on radio​:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::grin::grin::grin::grin::crazy_face::crazy_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

i also recommend espn+
it’s actually pretty cheap, and not only can you watch the games live, but you can replay the ncaa games later (or at least have been able to in the past)
i’ve been living in hawaii the past 12+ years, and that’s essentially what’s kept me watching osu football and basketball. i haven’t had cable since i moved here. only glitch is when we have a game on fox, but i usually can find a way to watch. but the vast majority are on espn (and i believe any games on abc get included on espn+)

in response to robert28s last comment … i also really enjoy listening to the broadcasts on the radio. i usually watch them, but a few times i haven’t been able to and have had to stream from the radio somehow, and i do really enjoy listening to the cowboy broadcasts. wish i had an option where i could listen to our osu commentators over the video of the game, instead of who we usually get stuck with announcing the games on tv. we sometimes get a few good broadcasters on espn or other networks, but often they are just terrible

1 Like

Not sure u know this, 780’s family of station steam live. Never been a problem on football, but some sports dnt start until the game starts. So if there is any delay u think there not carrying it lol.
Turn tv on with no volume, then on fone or computer listen to the radio.
:innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Free radio feed now.

2 Likes

Awesome - thanks a ton!

1 Like