Recruiting Roundup: Oklahoma State Sends Out Future Offers, Hosting Visits This Weekend

How about Gundy keeping a coach around long enough so we can have a decent offensive line? How about paying a good OL coach a little more and less to an OC that’s an in-house hire?

Yes like the in-house hire they did for basketball. Rite.

1 Like

At least that in-house hire had the #1 draft pick and not the #39 draft pick.

Yea but they won a bowl game with out Jenkins. What would have happened without cade. Oh yea we are finding out.

1 Like

They’re 10-7 and playing in the hardest conference in the country while also playing one of the hardest non-con schedules as well. It’s not like Gundy where they get to boost their wins against .500 teams. Are you really so naive that you can’t understand that? Oh yes!!! We already knew that.

U mean the 3 and 4 record against top ten teams. Yea u rite like always Joey.
To me both the football and basketball have bad offense so what did u want gundy to do. Boynton needs to do the same stuff. Look what we’re averaging in the last 3 games or even in the big 12. And it’s not that we’re playing against great defenses. It’s bad offensive play. Lead by poor shooting.
We need more consistent play from about 4 guys.

1 Like

You mean the three wins against teams that finished in the top 25 out of fourteen games played? That’s 21% of Gundy’s schedule. Weird how you didn’t mention the loss to a 7-6 Iowa State team.

So far through eighteen games Boynton would’ve played:

#10 Houston
#20 Xavier
#14 Texas
#5 Baylor
#7 Kansas
#15 USC (had COVID no cancelled it)
#18 Texas Tech
#23 Texas

That’s 44% Roberto. A little tougher than the 21% your golden boy Gundy dealt with this past season. I know math is hard, but you don’t have to worry about that. AR and myself are always here to help assist you.

Well the seasons not over ar they all stay ranked.
Because we had more wins to ranked teams in football. Both Texas and ksu were at the time we played them.
Why did u even have usc on that list.

1 Like