Recruiting Roundup: Oklahoma State Sends Out Handful of Offers

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/recruiting-roundup-oklahoma-state-sends-out-handful-of-offers/

OSU has offered an A&M commit and a handful of future prospects.

1 Like

If we only have like 18 scholarships we will have a small defensive class this year.

1 Like

Hoping the staff senses something with that A&M commit and that’s why they offered.

1 Like

The must it’s to late in the day just to give out random offers

Glad to see we finally have the balls to go after a few more 4 and 5 star recruits.

You think we haven’t idiot ?!?! We offer plenty
How many 4 stars do we have this year ? 7 according to various recruiting sites

1 Like

This is one less thing he can cry about. U notice he has said anything about recruiting. U only talks if he can cry.
He was born with a skirt. Debbie downer.

1 Like

Not one word about Gundy upgrading the recruiting this year. He’s an idiot liberal :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I think we have 9 starters on D that are seniors. Knowles better get some replacements coming. Like you said only 5 D players on D as of now

1 Like

We win 10, 12 games, and we can get in on these [five-star] guys. We would get in a little bit, but we didn’t finish," Gundy told ESPN in 2015.

Sounds to me like he just gave up and decided he would try to get away with trying to win 10,12 games with his superb conservative coaching skills.

He’s had 10 years to upgrade it. Should it take him 10 years to do that? After winning a conference title and finishing #3 in the country? Why did his recruiting get worse afterwards instead of better? Seems like you forgot about the previous 9 years.

Tell me how many 4-5 star players were on the 2011 team too brainiac :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: you just don’t understand football. Whine and cry , crying over the least little thing. Grow up Joey , get out your big boy panties :blush:

1 Like

In 2010 we had an OC that went on to be a head coach and used the strengths of the personnel he had. Also had 18 years of coaching experience at the WR and QB positions before coming to OSU (he told Gundy to phuck off after 1 year) was an OC before coming to OSU.

In 2011 we had an OC that had coached every offensive skill position and was a former WR coach in the NFL before coming back to OSU. He also had 21 years of coaching experience before coming to OSU. (He told Gundy to phuck off after 2 years) was an OC before coming to OSU.

In 2020 we hire an OC with no previous OC experience anywhere and his offense struggles to get past the 30 point mark. (Yes sir Mediocre Mike!!!)

So coaching makes a difference too. So which coach has been here the longest? And why can he not get at least one top 25 recruiting class in a decade?

More blah blah Joey Same ole worn out chit
Don’t you ever get tired of repeating ignorant schit I’m more familiar with the program than you are. Evidently we didn’t need to upgrade recruiting

1 Like

U notice he just deflects. We point gundy is giving him what he wants a title game and 7 4 stars. He tells us he doesn’t hate gundy. But has not said a word about a great job.

2 Likes

You couldn’t please him with a Vegas hooker and a million dollars. Deflect deflect wonder what tomorrow brings :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It’s comforting to me knowing you are still a dumb a#% who doesn’t know a thing about recruiting much less college football. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I believe all I said was “it’s about ■■■■ time” and “why does it take 10 years to do this?”.

Thanks. Maybe you can share your expertise?

Guys who are happy do not use that kind of language in that way. A best ur indifferent. U hate the fact gundy may be coming back up and a lil happy gundy is on the way back.

1 Like