Report: Avery Anderson Expected to Withdraw from NBA Draft Pool

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/report-avery-anderson-expected-to-withdraw-from-nba-draft-pool/

Anderson led the Cowboys in scoring last season.

1 Like

I hope he learned something. It’s not a great surprise.

1 Like

He’s not an nba player

2 Likes

If he shot better, made more assist and lowered his turnovers he mite be. I’m hoping those things were pointed out.

1 Like

He’s a good player but will probably end up playing overseas when his days at OSU come to a close.

3 Likes

Most players would be if they did this lol

2 Likes

Disappointed for Avery but glad to have him back for another year. He is fun to watch.

2 Likes

He wasn’t consistently good enough for it yet. Don’t know what exactly was going through his head.

I don’t think any OSU fan really thought Avery was going to end up in the NBA.
Now that he is coming back, the team already looks much better (on paper).
A lot of ifs about this roster.
If the 3 pt shooter transfers can perform good enough against the physical play of Big 12 defenses.
If Boone and Bryce Thompson leap a level to become more consistent shooters.
If Avery Anderson gets hot sooner than last season. I think he had a slow start if my memory is correct.
One player that I have no doubts about is Cisse. The rest of the team for me is absolutely a wait and see. Can they learn how to play against zone defense?

1 Like

Cisse you have no problems with. His last or second to last game he didn’t score in 32 minutes. Boynton and boone had issues, they need to work that out. I hope Bryce can get better on 3’s he could hit the 15 foot.
But, yes alot of ifs

1 Like