Report: Big 12 Finalizing Deal with Roc Nation's Brett Yormark to Become New Conference Commissioner

Originally published at: https://pistolsfiringblog.com/report-big-12-finalizing-deal-with-roc-nations-brett-yormark-to-become-new-conference-commissioner/

The Big 12 is reportedly going outside of the box.

As far as I’m concerned as long as he’s better than Bowlsby it’s a win.

1 Like

Yawn. Anyone tied to Jay-Z…NO THANKS! Look how weird Kevin Durant got after signing w/ Roc Nation. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not a Bowlsby fan but he did, in the end, keep the conference together and was much better than the previous clown, Beebe.

1 Like

College sports are made for tv entertainment, so it makes sense to hire an entertainment manager. I think he is just the man to turn Mike Gundy into a Roc star.
I bet he will have a clause in the contract that prohibits Gundy from ever again sporting a mullet and forces him to get more than just one haircut during the football season. Instead of college bands playing during half time, the Big 12 will have a featured MMA event. The national anthem before the games will now be sung solely by rappers under contract with Roc. The Big 12 will be going full Hollywood soon. This should be quite a show. PT Barnum would be proud of this hire. I can hardly wait to see the results.

2 Likes

Thats profound

Dang you might be onto something there . I’d take orders from most all of the other Thunder but I’d never see KD. Instead he’d send in his douchemuffin chef . That timeline syncs up perfectly .

I was excited about this hire but now idk . My enthusiasm for sports has been waning in recent years . I couldn’t hardly watch pro sports and “amateur” was starting to get that way too . Now maybe they’re accelerating the demise ???

1 Like

LMAO. I DO like the idea of Gundy never being allowed a mullet again as well as having to get more than one haircut. He needs to start going to wherever Mason was going to get his cuts, cause that dude always had good hair, LOL!

I get it, it’s too dang political and overly PC. We got clowns like Sarah Spain saying everyone needs to wear the ghey ribbon or whatever it was that some Rays players turned down. Everybody must bow down to the agenda or easily triggered people like Spain will tell the world who’s not being a citizen, LOL!

2 Likes

Sports was where we went to get away from that mess . It’s weak sauce and they’re spoon feeding it to any and all that they can . I think it will soon be spit out right back into their faces .

1 Like