Sam Houston Offensive Line Transfer Prince Pines Commits to Oklahoma State

Because they haven’t cut gundy in a timely manner to get to that point like all others before him.

What?

He’s slow, yo. He’ll have his mom sound out the hard words for him and try again.

1 Like

I just get confused because Gundy and co won our first conference championship in 60+ years his 6th year here. Is he saying he should’ve been fired his 5th year?

Funniest part is with all of the Baylor comparisons they won 2 conference championships and a share of one only 35 years plus before briles, so were they a much worse program as ol joe says?

No. Historically, prior to Gundy, I’d probably put Baylor a little ahead of OSU.

1 Like

From the beginning of the Big 12 conference (1996) till 2005 (Gundy’s 1st year) who was better? A little hint OSU 9-0 BU. But y’all just keep wondering if Baylor had a better program when Gundy took over. Another little tidbit, the first 9 years of the conference Baylor never won more than 1 conference game per year.

Hey I’m just going off of championships, that’s all that matters remember

Well I don’t know what anybody else point is but my point is OSU’S football program in 2004 was in much better shape than Baylor and Iowa State.
Today?

1 Like

How could we have been in much better better shape ? Baylor had more recent conference championships in 2004?

But we had 9 conference titles while they only had 5.

In the 40s and 50s? Does that mean we have a better basketball program than Baylor because we won back to back titles in the 50s? The only point is I’m making is Baylor had more recent success with conference championships in football when Gundy took over. We weren’t head and shoulders ahead of them

9-0 does equal head and shoulders above them? That’s head to head on the 9 years leading up to Gundy. I agree that looking at conference titles tells the overall success of a program and their 3 conference titles in the last decade puts them head and shoulders above us now.

Whatever you say bud.

You do realize with the round robin schedule we play we should be named the regular season champs. Hard to beat a good team twice. Ask bama

2 Likes

I’ve brought up the 9 games before Gundy, I wonder what the last 9 games would tell us?

It’ll tell you Baylor has put way more commitment in both of their basketball and football programs than us. We only worried about golf for a good period of time .

I would love to know the actual dollars put to football over the last 15 years for every team in the conference. I don’t just mean facilities and salaries but recruiting… everything.

I agree I would too, I’d love to know the actual comparison with Baylor , but we’ll never know their true numbers

With them and TCU you can’t find out anything.

1 Like